Anybody can point out

The bad areas to avoid in STL im use to stay in Clayton Chesterfield
I’m trying to figure the ones to avoid
Thanks VJ
Definitely avoid Maryland Heights (LEO) and City.
Hi thanks I remembered that one from back in the day .I refused an outcall there last week I was told back then that LEO put a lot of energy there and have hotels working with them
Westport too?
Ferguson?
South?
If you are talking about LE, then Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur. Clayton may be iffy since it's the seat of St. Louis county government, but I haven't heard much about activity there. For personal safety, north city, south city, and parts of North county.
If you are talking about LE, then Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur. Clayton may be iffy since it's the seat of St. Louis county government, but I haven't heard much about activity there. For personal safety, north city, south city, and parts of North county. Originally Posted by mizurymule
Thanks DIDNT know about crève cœur as for clayton it always been to my knowledge a quiet city it was a bit a pain in butt years when they had construction on the highway but all the time I stayed there always been okay
Galleria is an other area never had issues

Could you elaborate north city south city and parts county you are referencing to?
Keep in mind I’m not familiar I’m from Canada
I just been going with an agency I used to work for long time ago Taylor’s elite so that was what Allison told me then a co-worker from San Diego now retired that was well known in the area own a board (stl area would do gathering )
So as it’s been years I want to validate the ones I though bad :maryland heights I was told Westport
I never stayed in the city was told it’s bad Ferguson too
So if you elaborate on south city part north county ?
St-charles o’fallon okay?
I’m just trying to figure it out as let’s just be real it’s obvious that I’m not from here I’m like a sore thumb as I stand out easily because my language & where I’m from
Thanks 🙏🏼