Trump Stumping for Cruz at AT&T Stadium? Well, Not Exactly..

so the President stated he would hold a rally for Cruz at the biggest stadium in Texas.. I don't think this one is big..

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...houston-oct-22

the fucking High School stadium in Frisco holds well over twice that many people! WTF? little Farrington Field in Fort Worth holds more than 10,000 more people.

is this some kind of jab at Ted Cruz under the guise of aiding his re-election?
You misread his statement. They said they would hold the rally in the biggest stadium they could find, ie available
You misread his statement. They said they would hold the rally in the biggest stadium they could find, ie available Originally Posted by txexetoo
oh, excuse me.. there must be 50 stadiums in Texas that hold more people than this joint.. must be a dozen in the Metroplex. this was the best they could do?

I think Trump is giving Cruz the back of his hand, LOL.. Cruz should go full-on "fuck you Donald", like he did 27 months ago. try to salvage some dignity.
oh, excuse me.. there must be 50 stadiums in Texas that hold more people than this joint.. must be a dozen in the Metroplex. this was the best they could do?

I think Trump is giving Cruz the back of his hand, LOL.. Cruz should go full-on "fuck you Donald", like he did 27 months ago. try to salvage some dignity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You don’t want a big arena 20k+ for a political rally. It’s not a rock concert they putting together. If they fill the one they got it would be impressive
You don’t want a big arena 20k+ for a political rally. It’s not a rock concert they putting together. If they fill the one they got it would be impressive Originally Posted by txexetoo
sure you do.. I saw Trump himself at both the Fort Worth Convention Center, and the AAC.. and Trump has been stumping regularly this year, at larger arenas.. there is always an overflow crowd. he bragged about obtaining the biggest stadium in Texas for the Cruz gig. you are not making any sense..

damage control?
The president announced last month that he would hold a "major rally" for Cruz at "the biggest stadium in Texas we can find."

Quote straight out of the story. The key part is “biggest stadium in Texas we can find”. That doesn’t mean biggest stadium in Texas. It means biggest one available. The biggest in Texas is probably Memorial stadium at UT. You certainly wouldn’t hold it there with it being outdoors and Austin being a cesspool of liberalism.
The president announced last month that he would hold a "major rally" for Cruz at "the biggest stadium in Texas we can find."

Quote straight out of the story. The key part is “biggest stadium in Texas we can find”. That doesn’t mean biggest stadium in Texas. It means biggest one available. The biggest in Texas is probably Memorial stadium at UT. You certainly wouldn’t hold it there with it being outdoors and Austin being a cesspool of liberalism. Originally Posted by txexetoo
but you "can find" much bigger places in Texas! like I said earlier, even lowly Farrington Field holds more than twice as many people.. Trump could book that with one phone call. you sound worse than Elizabeth Warren trying to defend her Cherokee heritage, LOL
You both are incorrect. Stadium at Texas Motor Speedway holds close to 200,000 people. I’m sure he didn’t check with TMS cuz he knew he and “ Lying “ Ted Cruz ( Trumps quote not mine, could only fill a Middle School Football stadium. Personally, I’m amazed that Trump would campaign for “ Lying “ Ted . Again, Trumps description not mine .
You both are incorrect. Stadium at Texas Motor Speedway holds close to 200,000 people. I’m sure he didn’t check with TMS cuz he knew he and “ Lying “ Ted Cruz ( Trumps quote not mine, could only fill a Middle School Football stadium. Personally, I’m amazed that Trump would campaign for “ Lying “ Ted . Again, Trumps description not mine . Originally Posted by JuanBadCat
"...could only fill a Middle School Football stadium."

Sorry, inaccurate post because I've been in a lot of middle high school stadiums. Most don't hold squat.
“ squat “ is exactly what a stadium would contain with the POTUS and “Lying “ Ted Cruz in attendance. Again the “ Lying “ Ted is what the Donald referred to Ted Cruz as during the 2016 debates. His words not mine