BD

• sadie
  • 02-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Who else is missing the "Godfather"?? We CAN'T have the next social WITHOUT him!! I believe he got his wings clipped....SOOO WHO'S IN WITH ME TO GO KIDNAP AND BRING HIM BACK TO THE PARTY??!! (but he'ain't stayin at my house) artytime2 :
Hey come to think about it, where the hell is he?
Who else is missing the "Godfather"?? We CAN'T have the next social WITHOUT him!! I believe he got his wings clipped....SOOO WHO'S IN WITH ME TO GO KIDNAP AND BRING HIM BACK TO THE PARTY??!! (but he'ain't stayin at my house) artytime2 : Originally Posted by sadie
Really tough to have a party without BD! He can run, but he can't hide. Count me on the team to search him out
Party?? Like I said last night, I am really missing my LR fun and friends. It's never a dull moment when in the company of you crazy ass people!! I love it!
  • Randi
  • 02-09-2010, 03:31 PM
in order to shake out BD you have to open lots of budweisers and yell 'showin my tits' really loud...he'll come~~~ yall are scareing him off with this wine talk!! he's a bud man...BD!!! HOOOT HOOOOT....
...BD!!! HOOOT HOOOOT.... Originally Posted by Randi
Hey, shouldn't that read, "...BD!!! HOOOTERS HOOOOTERS...."
That's what I'm sayin...suckin on a cold Bud Light as we speak!
  • sadie
  • 02-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey Hey Harley!!! Very happy to hear you are back on the scene sweetie!! Call me next trip down and we will continue our titty bar excursions.

Yes guys, BUD and BIG BOOBS is the best way to lure him!! I figure, we make our plan of attack about 3pm (after his 32nd beer) His reaction time and vision will be compromised...
Can't wait to cum see you again you sexy vixen you!! Most definitely another titty bar excursion is in order, but not without the queen "E" cup herself...Randi!!
Who else is missing the "Godfather"?? Originally Posted by sadie
I'm missing him, and wondered if I was the only one after no replies to my post in January. [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13736"]http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13736[/ame]
  • sadie
  • 02-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I never saw your post for some reason Lonesome?? I miss that crazy little horn dog too...the Arkansas Hobby Community is not the same without him.
BD..come out come..come out.. Whereever you are.. As much as I hate to do this..aaahhhh.. I will return the items I have.. but when you respond you must have a full description of mentioned item. Shirt..Underware..pants..chaps tick?? Ya'll wanna know dontchya. hehehehe secret is safe with me.
  • sadie
  • 02-10-2010, 06:53 AM
I only have 2 lighters and a declined credit card.

Miss you too Pam! Come around more and play!!
BD..come out come..come out.. Whereever you are.. As much as I hate to do this..aaahhhh.. I will return the items I have.. but when you respond you must have a full description of mentioned item. Shirt..Underware..pants..chaps tick?? Ya'll wanna know dontchya. hehehehe secret is safe with me. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
With this apparent change of heart about your collectables closet, should the rest of us submit an itemized list?

Hey, B2. There's a chance you'll get your hat back . . .
Hat???? What Hat??? I would never take a mans hat.That just wouldnt be right. His head might get cold. Thats never good.