Looking for a Nutrionist/Personal Trainer located in the Austin TX area

Hi

I'm looking for a nutritionist/personal trainer located in Austin TX. I want to get in the best shape possible and learn to live a healthy,clean lifestyle. I am familiar with following programs but it has been awhile and having a motivator/mentor will definitely help. Please PM me with details and pricing. Thanks for your time.
Hi there. (was that an echo?)
I am surprised by such a lack of response to your post, and to most of the other posts concerning training. I'm fairly new, and in Phoenix, but had the idea to market the demographic niche of providers and entertainers. I guess it was not as great of an idea as I thought it might be.

Why?, I wonder. - are most of you that are using a trainer doing so at a local gym? What about when you're travelling? Are there trust issues when it comes to independent private trainers(too many trying to barter)? Would you consider using one that came to you ( an "outcall" I guess) ? Would you use an online trainer(cam & chat, etc)?
If you aren't using a trainer, why not? Is cost a main reason? Time? Do you simply not see any potential benefit?
I appreciate any responses. Stay safe and healthy. Thanks. rEvolve