Will The Democratic Globalists Step Up?

Will AOC give her dose of the vaccine to an older person living in poverty in Angola? Would people not give the vaccine to Charlie Pride because a 60 yo millionaire was more "in need" in a foreign country.

Seems there's this "globalist remorse" by folks in America who don't want >95% of the US population vaccinated before the rest of the world gets their vaccination. Or at least something similar.

The Covid vaccination virtue signaling will start to get fierce. "I wanted to give my shot to a in need young woman in the slums of Brasil but they wouldn't let me..." says Kim Kardashian.

What say you? How grotesque is Trump wanting to put America First by getting most people in the USA shots before moving on to poor countries?
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2020, 09:48 AM
Will AOC give her dose of the vaccine to an older person living in poverty in Angola? Would people not give the vaccine to Charlie Pride because a 60 yo millionaire was more "in need" in a foreign country.

Seems there's this "globalist remorse" by folks in America who don't want >95% of the US population vaccinated before the rest of the world gets their vaccination. Or at least something similar.

The Covid vaccination virtue signaling will start to get fierce. "I wanted to give my shot to a in need young woman in the slums of Brasil but they wouldn't let me..." says Kim Kardashian.

What say you? How grotesque is Trump wanting to put America First by getting most people in the USA shots before moving on to poor countries? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Are you making excuses for Trump not securing more vaccines?
Try to keep up perenial DSOTY nominee. The "Trump didn't secure enough vaccine" story was debunked 3 hours after it came out.

Also, as usual, work on your reading comprehension.
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2020, 11:03 AM
Are you making excuses for Trump not securing more vaccines? Originally Posted by WTF

And wtf makes it clear he values other countries over America any and every time.
Is Trump responsible for getting vaccine for other countries????
Do tell - wtf!!!

Not to mention the DPST Trump hatred and hatred of all conservative values and the Constitution - typical of mindless DPST's who kowtow to Comrade Xi and the CCP .

gotta love your AOC, DPST's!!!

and - will WTF give up his doses of vaccine - in order to avoid the "TRUMP VACCINE????

DPST's cannot give up their hatred, no matter what!!!
Try to keep up perenial DSOTY nominee. The "Trump didn't secure enough vaccine" story was debunked 3 hours after it came out.

Also, as usual, work on your reading comprehension. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Where was it "debunked"? I am just asking because I haven't seen that.
Where was it "debunked"? I am just asking because I haven't seen that. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Google 101
I didn't see anyone "debunking" it.

I did see Trump take a Sharpie to some bullshit the he said would prioritize the US over other countries. But nobody had a fucking clue what it said, including the doctors in charge of Warp Speed.
We invented the fucking thing. Why the fuck isn't it exclusively ours? Fuck everyone else.

We're the hardest hit, too, and we're just sending this shit to other countries?