Looking to move to Houston....

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am thinking about moving to your lovely city in July/August.. Can anyone recommend a good place that is safe and upscale? Thanks for any help!

With love,
Ally
That will be great if you make it here. The Galleria area is always good, but there are many areas to choose from.
Do you plan on being full time provider or will you still be working at a regular job also?
It will be nice to see you again.
Northeast side
Glad to hear you may be moving to Houston. Hope you will be providing your wonderful service. Galleria area I'm sure would be the nicest and safest location.
South of I-10, north of westheimer from he's gessner to the loop. Anywhere Inside the loop to downtown
Galleria area/Heights/or West Houston are great!

good luck!
Galleria area/Heights/or West Houston are great!

good luck!
... I am thinking about moving to your lovely city in July/August.. Can anyone recommend a good place that has a good airconditioner. Thanks for any help Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
There. Fixed it for you.

Note: Come and visit before you leap.
We need more providers on the west side From Gessner to Hwy 6.
They're all telling you to go west of downtown. That's a trap. Humble/Kingwood is where you should go.
They're all telling you to go west of downtown. That's a trap. Humble/Kingwood is where you should go. Originally Posted by HumbleHobbyist
That's still in Precinct Four!
Galleria... Very upscale and money in Bellaire also
I-10 East off Waco.
I-10 East off Waco. Originally Posted by joecholo
That's wrong.
Repeat Note: Come and visit before you leap.

That's 2.