PRO OBAMA IRS GAVE CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS OF CONSERVATIVE PATRIOTIC GROUPS TO PRO OBAMA PROGRESSIVE ORGANIZATIONS.......

The progressive-leaning investigative journalism group ProPublica says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) office that targeted and harassed conservative tax-exempt groups during the 2012 election cycle gave the progressive group nine confidential applications of conservative groups whose tax-exempt status was pending.

The commendable admission lends further evidence to the lengths the IRS went during an election cycle to silence tea party and limited government voices.

ProPublica says the documents the IRS gave them were “not supposed to be made public”:
The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year... In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved—meaning they were not supposed to be made public. (We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.)
The group says that "no unapproved applications from liberal groups were sent to ProPublica.”

According to Media Research Center Vice President for Business and Culture Dan Gainor, ProPublica’s financial backers include top progressive donors:
ProPublica, which recently won its second Pulitzer Prize, initially was given millions of dollars from the Sandler Foundation to “strengthen the progressive infrastructure”–“progressive” being the code word for very liberal. In 2010, it also received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from the Open Society Foundations. In case you wonder where that money comes from, the OSF website is www.soros.org. It is a network of more than 30 international foundations, mostly funded by Soros, who has contributed more than $8 billion to those efforts.
On Friday, the House Ways and Means Committee is scheduled to hold a formal hearing on the IRS conservative targeting scandal. IRS Commissioner Steve Miller and Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration J. Russell George are slated to testify.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rvative-Groups
No one wants to defend this. I guess because there is no defense, and they would sound like idiots.

Wait. That never stopped them before!

The President should appoint a special prosecutor. He won't, but he should.
Yes he should.

And you should go duck yourself!
MAKE THAT FUCK YOURSELF!
Or duck. Whatever greases your wheels. Try some of Corpy's special bubble bath...I hear it is the SHIT!
No one wants to defend this. I guess because there is no defense, and they would sound like idiots.

The President should appoint a special prosecutor. He won't, but he should. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I opened that thread to list Obama's recent second term accomplishments and last I check not a single regular Obama supporter, not WTF, not bigtex, not yssup, not cj7, not randy, not old-t, etc posted anything.

Why? I see the reason for the benghazi thread hatred. Just too much bad exposure that needs libtard damage control.
YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHH!

Hang the negro!
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 11:51 PM

The President should appoint a special prosecutor. He won't, but he should. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I cant see too much to defend, the IRS has already come clean, and they should receive whatever penalty the law requires. The End.

but

until someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt Obie handed down the order, dipshits like whirlie should take a fuckin pill or ten, and relax
That should be easy to prove, CBJ7, since Obama has kept his promise to be the most transparent administration in history. He would never hide anything from the American people, would he? Nah.

OMG this is so freaking hilarious I might cream myself. You can always tell which posters are just so butt hurt they can't stand it and which ones are saying ... Eh well shit. Pour your sugar on me wittle butt hurts!!!!!
Some good shit eh kayla?

until someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt Obie handed down the order, dipshits like whirlie should take a fuckin pill or ten, and relax Originally Posted by CJ7

Oh wait wait wait.... This part is the funniest of ALL.

If the president of the United States REALLY REALLY had no idea ALLLLLLL these scandals were going on, that is undeniable proof he is not in command of this country's agencies. In effect, he'd be nothing more than a very ineffective puppet (or a very effective puppet).

Here's my solution... All 50 attorney generals do serious investigations into every single government worker, down to the secretary hired yesterday. If you have ties to the extremist Muslim world YOU ARE FIRED. Well I guess that wouldn't work well since that's pretty much the whole crew.

PS I'm just waiting for the floor to drop out on us. They will come up with something ENORMOUS to distract from this. Another bomb perhaps. Or maybe another general scandal. Whatever, for now IT'S AWESOME!!!!
LK; this is going to drag on......Hopefully, the GOP will have the nad's to do a proper and through investigation; and that means putting everyone under oath !

They will work their way up the food chain; I am willing to bet this ultimately leads to the Obama re-election campaign....

Recall, how hard Team Obama tried to destroy the Tea Party movement in the after math of the 2010 mid terms..........they declared war on the TP and conservative Americans.....the timing of what we know surrounds the post 2010 elections and run up to the 2012 re-election...it isn't a coincidence. Team Obama had their willing accomplices in the IRS/EPA/DOJ and other branches; everyone was on the same re-elect Obama page !

Obama and his re-election team gave the green light to his minions in the IRS to go after Americans they disagreed with !
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Oh wait wait wait.... This part is the funniest of ALL.

If the president of the United States REALLY REALLY had no idea ALLLLLLL these scandals were going on, that is undeniable proof he is not in command of this country's agencies. In effect, he'd be nothing more than a very ineffective puppet (or a very effective puppet).

Here's my solution... All 50 attorney generals do serious investigations into every single government worker, down to the secretary hired yesterday. If you have ties to the extremist Muslim world YOU ARE FIRED. Well I guess that wouldn't work well since that's pretty much the whole crew.

PS I'm just waiting for the floor to drop out on us. They will come up with something ENORMOUS to distract from this. Another bomb perhaps. Or maybe another general scandal. Whatever, for now IT'S AWESOME!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla

unfortunately this or any other president has bigger fish to fry than keeping tabs on audits ... last time I checked the economy,.unemployment, and major ongoing issues trump scandals ... but hey, pick the peanuts out of the shit .