Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women

Thought this was fucking funny. Need one specific to girls on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
roy
I think you are retarded, at least a bit

go watch some tv and stop sitting through youtube lectures made by guys who can't write a webpage with some text

here is a summary of your video

This is an inviolable law of physics.
Best fuck of my life was with a girl who had run out of her Ridalin and Lithium 'scrips two weeks before.
lol...omg that's funny
Wow, you just go out of your way to insult people dontcha?
I've said this a million times - Every provider is batshit crazy to some degree. Everyone one of us - and no I do not exclude myself!

The trick is finding those providers whose particular blend of batshit craziness can be managed and lived with
I've said this a million times - Every provider is batshit crazy to some degree. Everyone one of us - and no I do not exclude myself!
The trick is finding those providers whose particular blend of batshit craziness can be managed and lived with Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
But if a guy isn't going to live with a provider, would unmanaged bounce of the wall bat shit crazy fun be available bcd?

Is there a flaw in the original presentation as it relates to this concept? Perhaps more than one.
roy
I think you are retarded, at least a bit

go watch some tv and stop sitting through youtube lectures made by guys who can't write a webpage with some text

here is a summary of your video

Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker

Hey Big Pussy Cock Licker
Kind of hard on the op huh?
Damn, I learned more in 7 minutes than i have in this hobby for the last 7 months. I've been in the f##king Danger zone. LOL.

But if a guy isn't going to live with a provider, would unmanaged bounce of the wall bat shit crazy fun be available bcd?

Is there a flaw in the original presentation as it relates to this concept? Perhaps more than one. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well, here are some guidelines that might assist you in determining whether a provider's hotness to batshit craziness ratio is acceptable:

1. Does she refuse to answer the door even after getting a DNA sample and your SSN, then text you and tell you that you "walked like a cop" as her explanation for not meeting you?

She might be a tiny bit too batshit crazy.

2. During the pillow talk phase, does she tell you that she is going to the dentist tomorrow to have all of her fillings removed, because the FBI is using them like a radio antenna to read her mind?

There is a strong possibility that she just might be off the charts on the batshit crazy meter.

3. After you see her for a single BNG appointment, does she text you and tell you that she has never met a man like you before, and that she could give up hooking for you?

Just a hunch, but she might be just a little bit more batshit crazy than you bargained for.

4. When you see her for the first time, does she tell you that she is possessed but that she can be healed by the power of the CAWK, then proceeds to fuck the taste out of your mouth?

Well, it is possible that she is off the charts, but you might need a second, third, and possibly even fourth opinion just to be absolutely certain. As a matter of fact, tell your friends. More data points are clearly required.

There you have it. These simple guidelines should help you determine roughly how batshit crazy a provider is, and whether her level of craziness falls within the manageable ratio
  • Emmie
  • 07-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Well, here are some guidelines that might assist you in determining whether a provider's hotness to batshit craziness ratio is acceptable:

1. Does she refuse to answer the door even after getting a DNA sample and your SSN, then text you and tell you that you "walked like a cop" as her explanation for not meeting you?

She might be a tiny bit too batshit crazy.

2. During the pillow talk phase, does she tell you that she is going to the dentist tomorrow to have all of her fillings removed, because the FBI is using them like a radio antenna to read her mind?

There is a strong possibility that she just might be off the charts on the batshit crazy meter.

3. After you see her for a single BNG appointment, does she text you and tell you that she has never met a man like you before, and that she could give up hooking for you?

Just a hunch, but she might be just a little bit more batshit crazy than you bargained for.

4. When you see her for the first time, does she tell you that she is possessed but that she can be healed by the power of the CAWK, then proceeds to fuck the taste out of your mouth?

Well, it is possible that she is off the charts, but you might need a second, third, and possibly even fourth opinion just to be absolutely certain. As a matter of fact, tell your friends. More data points are clearly required.

There you have it. These simple guidelines should help you determine roughly how batshit crazy a provider is, and whether her level of craziness falls within the manageable ratio Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Dying laughing! !
I've said this a million times - Every woman is batshit crazy to some degree. Everyone one of us - and no I do not exclude myself!

The trick is finding those women whose particular blend of batshit craziness can be managed and lived with Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Fixed it.
Best fuck of my life was with a girl who had run out of her Ridalin and Lithium 'scrips two weeks before. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Mine as well....I dont know what it is but when a lady is off her meds...well it can be either a great time or pure hell....or both
Stacey wins.
I can't even get a single thought down without cracking up, again. And, the handheld has hit the deck twice, and was nearly fish food the 2nd time.
But what's behind her door # 4 was pretty much the idea.
Where are the hookers that fuck the "taste out of your mouth"?!?!