So I got robbed in Spokane

Yup, gave a little to much trust.. I guess I've been lucky with the amazing gal's in KC. Bum break for me, but I'm back home for a 5 days and out of country for a month for me for more fun.

Basically, I did an outcall to my hotel in Spokane, no eccie out there, so I was at the mercy of BP.

This girl showed up and she was great, we hit it off real well. Small talk, menu talk, I even had to take a call from one of my kids while she was there " Awkward" I guess.

She stated that she was really worried about being super clean and required payment up from and for me to shower (I literally got out of shower 10 min prior). She was adamant, so to appease her I took a shower. I left the bathroom door open so I can watch the front door, as if it helped any. That chick was a speedster out the door LOL.

Live and learn I guess.

Pretty sure she did not like my BP warning post about her. :P (Had to look out for the other guys) I think I got about 15 emails saying thank you.

Oh well,

Watch your ass up there, a friend of a friend was a police officer there....long story short...they aren't too fun to get busted by.
I'd be making sure she didn't have any clothes on and probably make her shower with me... Otherwise kick her out.
Watch your ass up there, a friend of a friend was a police officer there....long story short...they aren't too fun to get busted by. Originally Posted by Saintliest
Yeah, a year or two ago, they busted a parlor and then release Credit Card information and log to the newspaper.