The Austin Grudge Match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers Brought to by SL Productions, Sponsored by Ms V... Hookers On Phonics, The Famous One... Breast Enhancement By Massage & Sue Nami... Vajaja Cobb Web Cleaning Products

Yep, whether you want it or not...
submission is mandatory!
So after bashing the trolls.. Whispers,rocker gimp, beach ball, Beachballs new handle, winn prickly RR's other handle .. I would like to declare myself the CHAMPION. I am happy to teach these non reviews pathetic fools a lesson. They serve no purpose. Funny how RR lies about his last reviews and whisper holds on to his past like a fat girl does cake. Lmfao give it a rest. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
It ceases to amaze me just how stupid you are mata. There is no winners or losers in these types of threads, its pure nastiness. But the word is out about you even more. You have lost a lot of respect and most people now know to not deal with you. Even more so the word is out and more being discussed about your bullying and raping activities. All you know is violence, that is sad. In another thread I started arrogance or ignorance, I now know that RAPIST is the best word that describes you. Over arrogant, ignorant, violent, and scumbag. You should just walk away before anymore comes out about you, and all you lose is a place on a hooker site.--WD
This Advertisement brought to you by: "Mata Leon Proctology Center"

Yes here at the "Mata Leon Proctology Center all our technicians are trained on our hi-tech simulators. This leaves nothing to chance!

Yes hemorrhoids? No problem. We cover our tool with a Trojan sleeve and implement patented "Still Looking" method. Yes its the "Slamdangoİ" application. We ram that thing up you anus at the speed of light and those hemorrhoids don't have a chance.

We here at the Mata Leon Proctology Center are serious about your ass. We do not joke around like they do at other centers. Here are 10 things you'll never hear at Mata Leon's:

The Caramel Canal?
Bottoms Up!
Your Shitting Me?
You Kick Ass!
Asshole!
Colon Catastrophe!
Gaping Mess!
Where The Sun Don't Shine
Do you Own A Bull?
Shit Trumpet!

So come on down and we'll take care of you. Remember our slogan:

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

OMG!!! I just spit out my food! That was too funny!!!!!
OMG!!! I just spit out my food! That was too funny!!!!! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
These ads were the best part of the mega Mata takedown threads, IMO.

Brilliant, SL. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Treetop?

This Advertisement brought to you by: "Mata Leon Proctology Center"

Yes here at the "Mata Leon Proctology Center all our technicians are trained on our hi-tech simulators. This leaves nothing to chance!

Yes hemorrhoids? No problem. We cover our tool with a Trojan sleeve and implement patented "Still Looking" method. Yes its the "Slamdangoİ" application. We ram that thing up you anus at the speed of light and those hemorrhoids don't have a chance.

We here at the Mata Leon Proctology Center are serious about your ass. We do not joke around like they do at other centers. Here are 10 things you'll never hear at Mata Leon's:

The Caramel Canal?
Bottoms Up!
Your Shitting Me?
You Kick Ass!
Asshole!
Colon Catastrophe!
Gaping Mess!
Where The Sun Don't Shine
Do you Own A Bull?
Shit Trumpet!

So come on down and we'll take care of you. Remember our slogan:

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol. Yes I am the official TROLL BASHER.. they come I smash.. the problem with these outcast violent trolls is that all though three were coming after me, the lack of IQ'S really only amounted to one. Just like Mayweather said. HARD WORK... EASY WORK... HARD WORK EASY WORK. LOL. L O S E R S
This Advertisement brought to you by: Treetop Investigations & Legal Services

LOL
Has there been a poll started showing that Mata is truly delusional in his thinking that he bashed everyone?

SL?
Bueller?
We know it's sad huh? It must be grand living in such a world of delusion, never being smart enough to know the reality one is too dumb to grasp.
We know it's sad huh? It must be grand living in such a world of delusion, never being smart enough to know the reality one is too dumb to grasp. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Are you talking about me or Mata?
Not everything is about you... lol
Has there been a poll started showing that Mata is truly delusional in his thinking that he bashed everyone?

SL?
Bueller? Originally Posted by Precious_b
When I came back nobody was happier than Mr Mata. The usual suspects almost all came back and the hating started. I felt special. Now no one even notices me except FP. And all she does is talk to herself. I feel so all alone. Lucky I have a MOD that loves me. Sends me pm's all the time. He's wanting me to take a cab cation. I might just do that. It is that time of the year.
Not everything is about you... lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well I do have the Saggy Bottom Girls... I should count my blessings.