Question for the Gents here regarding incall

I've been hearing some complaints on my local board where I live about girls' incalls being messy or being located in a crappy neighborhood. Both of which make some men hesitant to go and see the girl. So my question is...if a girl was attractive and well-reviewed, but lived in a dangerous or seedy area and or her incall was a complete disaster, ( one client mentioned that his ATF had about twenty cats, and the smell in the room was just horrible. She also happened to have her two little kids there!!) but I guess he kept seeing her because she was a good provider. Would a dirty incall or bad location deter you guys from seeing a specific provider, no matter how beautiful or well-reviewed she was?
I'm not a guy but I'll say YES that it's a BIG turn off. Ladies on here make $200 - $400 an hour. Why can't they move to better neighborhoods or use that money to fix their homes? That is just downright ridiculous.
I saw a quote on one of these boards that said something to the effect that a hard dick will take you places that you wouldn't go with a loaded gun. A bad area may cut into nightime business, when guys can's see their surroundings. A messy incall will bother some, others not so much. Having kids on site will be a deal breaker for most.
I agree with what Zarah said. There's no reason you can't hire a maid (if you're that lazy not to clean yourself) for 150 bucks to clean your ENTIRE apartment.
And the difference in price from a bad to good area of town can be within 500 dollars/month difference which isn't a big deal.
Girls are the worst for being slobs.
I have passed on dates that were at crappy run down hotels or houses that were in ''the hood'' just to scary.The messy room is not that big of deal had an ATF that was a horrible house keeper.One thing i have learned in the hobby some girls are slobs like us guys
[quote=Shayla;1923096]I agree with what Zarah said. There's no reason you can't hire a maid (if you're that lazy not to clean yourself) for 150 bucks to clean your ENTIRE apartment.
[quote]

Shayla can you come clean my place for 150 in a G-String. I think some of my plumbing is stopped up and need it cleaned out!
On the local site I belong to, some guys took photographs ( obviously without the provider knowing LOL) and there were some HORRIBLY messy places. One girl's place even had used condoms on the floor. And she was no 'cheap ho'...she was 300 per hour. You'd think she'd be less of a slob. It was like her room was her dumping ground. I would think that if she was that messy, what OTHER hygiene problems did she have? And this happened to be her home, too. God forbid what the rest of it looked like. The story about the twenty cats running around was pretty hilarious. The guy said that he had to keep taking the cats off the bed ( which was a mattress on the floor) and pushing them off because they kept jumping on him and the girl. He said the toilet wasn't flushed. And that there was 'standing water' in the bathtub. Moldy food on plates. She must have been a hell of a provider in all other ways for him to stand that run-down dump. And the kids? I would think THAT would be the biggest turn-off of all...she could have at least taken them to the neighbors or gotten a sitter while she worked. Nothing like having a two-year old toddler pushing the door open while they're getting down and dirty.

As for me, my place is immaculate. But that's just me because I'm a neat freak as it is. And it makes the work environment that much more pleasant for the men, who seem to enjoy and appreciate the ambience.
It will certainly keep me from returning. Many times you don't know the area until you show up and by then the little head is making most of the decisions. That being said if the incall is dirty I will not return. As far as the bad area of town that is very subjective. I mentioned in a review that I thought the area was not good and I was concerned for my truck. I had several agree with me and several tell me that it was a good part of town and I was full of shit. Everybody has their own comfort level.
I do outcalls only.

And, there are providers who do outcall only. I always assumed it was because the provider didn't want you to know where she lived, and didn't want to spring for her own hotel room.

This opens a whole new reason.

Whereas some ladies charge extra for outcall, a few drop the price. It might be a good ploy for the lady with the problems described in the OP.
  • Laz
  • 12-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Her incall reflects her personality or professionalism. If it is that bad I would wonder about how careful she is with herself. That adds to the risk and I would choose another provider since there are plenty out there.
I have three incalls to clean and keep up, so I am quite sure some can keep up ONE! If you can't, move or share it with other women who are neat. Bad areas...nuff said. If I were a guy I would not want to park my car in a bad area whilst inside, especially at night. I don't and never will do outcalls to a personal home.
Her incall reflects her personality or professionalism. If it is that bad I would wonder about how careful she is with herself. Originally Posted by Laz
I agree. I keep my incall hotel clean at all times. As soon as I am done with an appointment I clean it the exact same way a maid would clean a 5 star hotel room.

The interesting part is, it only takes about 10 minutes to fully clean so it's not exactly hard to do. There is no excuse for a dirty incall.

To the OP ... not all guys will care about the incall, but the clients I want to attract (and I would assume most girls want to attract) care about where the incall is and how clean it is.
So goes the environment...so goes her pussy.

Actually, for me it's zero and done:
Location? Done!
Room? Walk in, see, walk out, Done!

If you LIVE in a dirty environment, why the hell would your pussy (which you can't see <inside>, nor smell), be Good???

I'm out. No Q. Adios! Deuces.
I do about 99% outcall to my place so I know it's going to be clean all the time
OMG...............