Whats the real Reason - PUSSY?

Okay guys ,
Whats the real reason you see a provider?
Is it for a blowjob, pussy ,anal, Daty or is it really for companionship and the other things are just a bonus?
I personally enjoy the company of a woman and enjoy the different personalities each lady has but I am definately a BBBJ & Daty lover ; but that being said there has been times when i just wanted the company of a woman.
So everyone tell the truth is it just strictly sex your after?
and if so what floats your boat?

Ladies if you want tell us what you enjoy if you do at all..be open and honest about it and dont say money ..we all know thats the biggest part of it.
There's quite a few men who I actually enjoy talking to because they have something to offer to me intellectually. Some of the conversations I have had with these clients have been my best and most stimulating. Some are just funny and witty and I like that, too. So all in all, I like the dynamic of it and experiencing all these personalities that I can mesh with.
Also, there are a few that are just talented with their tongues and I completely look forward to that part... This is a huge minority though. Just sayin'.
I enjoy the sex ESPECIALLY when the guy knows what he's doing.
I enjoy sex with someone that is willing to take direction.

Most of my clients come to me for the companion/sex. I'm sure they can get a better deal$ if they were just looking for sex LOL! Just being honest
I enjoy being with and having access to beautiful ladies that are waaaayyy out of my league!!!
I love women, I love the way they look, the way they smell, the way they feel, the way they carry themselves. I really enjoy their company. I REALLY like to please them! For me it's not ALL about the sex. I always book longer sessions so after the ACT I can spend the rest of the time chatting, laughing maybe sharing some food and drink. One in particular i've become very close friends with and spend time with mostly off the clock. I am old and fat and could never find these beautiful young ladies in the civie world. If a provider can carry on a conversation and get my humor then she will be on the ATF list. I'm also a photographer and after making my living with commercial stuff I spend a lot of time doing shoots with models. I've done quite a few photos for providers over the years and blending a shoot with a session is a real blast! BD
Okay guys ,
Whats the real reason you see a provider?
Is it for a blowjob, pussy ,anal, Daty or is it really for companionship and the other things are just a bonus?
I personally enjoy the company of a woman and enjoy the different personalities each lady has but I am definately a BBBJ & Daty lover ; but that being said there has been times when i just wanted the company of a woman.
So everyone tell the truth is it just strictly sex your after?
and if so what floats your boat?

Ladies if you want tell us what you enjoy if you do at all..be open and honest about it and dont say money ..we all know thats the biggest part of it. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I think I am just a man whore Lol! I hobby for the sex and the variety of personalities I have the pleasure of meeting. I don't believe I am seeking companionship as I can get that at home. maybe there is some companionship reception developed over time, but I doubt on the first visit. I see some providers on a on a regular basis b/c we have great chemistry which makes for great sex. The truth be told I can go to the bar buy some drinks and have discussion and eventually get laid, that approach takes time and effort. by hobbying I can pick up the phone contact a provider stop by the ATM and be in a hot naked session in less than 2hrs and go home and not worry about all the other bullshit.
I enjoy the sex, but I also enjoy the opportunity to meet and talk with new and often interesting individuals. I get to experience so many things with the gents I've met and I've gotten some great recommendations for travel, dining and entertainment. The networking is fun too!
What it all really boils down to is, I enjoy having sex and being in the company of women that I choose to be with from a full variety of choices...at my leisure.

That's it in a nutshell.

I love women...and it's very gratifying for me to be able to experience them, not only by being able to sit and talk with them...but to also be able to lay down with them and share the giving and recieving of mutual pleasure. As mentioned above... I love the way they smell and the softness of their skin and the sensation of their bodies next to mine. Women are sensual and passionate and they can make a man forget about all the stress and distractions of everyday life just be being themselves.

Some of us are workaholics and don't have the time to search and seek out an SO or potential spouse or don't have time for relationships in general...BUT...we still love being in the company of women. The hobby makes this possible.
Glad to see im not the only one thats here for more than sex.
The movie scent of a woman comes to mind because its all about the senses to me - smell ,touch, taste, looks, feel and then throw in the conversation and humor that some of these women bring to the table keep me coming back for more.
Yeah and the sex isnt bad either !!
To me its more about clicking with a woman and finding someone you enjoy spending time with and then getting to lay down with her and get to explore her body.
thank god for women.
I'm in it just for the sex.
The sex isn't what really attracts me. I mean, great sex is great sex whether it happens in the Hobby or in Civie life. What I love about the Hobby is getting to know people and making a GENUINE connection with someone. Of course, we all know that time is spent BCD. But, my experience OUTSIDE of the room is what enhances everything else.
For me since I am single and work a lot it is hard to meet someone to talk to. I mainly go for the companionship. Everything else is icing on the cake, if it happens it happens if not I do not let it stress me out.
I have amazing sex, great sex, bad sex and horrible sex so I could die a happy man right now. For me it is cheaper than going to a shrink lol
Most men who hobby get addicted fairly quickly. There's no real way to know why. Perhaps we each have our own reasons. Who knows. Some hobby for an orgasm. Some maybe for the thrill of having an illegal hobby. Others for finding friendship. I know some who do it for a power trip...they love having a hobby that is so private and so clandestine that no one can stop them and no one can question them. That's part of my reasoning, I suppose. Sex was always taboo in my home as a child. No discussed, not suggested, not acknowledged in any form. Questions weren't answered and images weren't displayed. It simply didn't exist. So for me, it is now a safe place. It's a place where no one can find me. A place of escape.

But all that psycho-stuff aside, I found something inside the hobby I never expected to find: reality. Mainstream culture says prostitution is about "fantasy." OK, maybe for some. But for the most part, I've discovered real friendships with real women who have real lives and real needs. The ones who are open to discussing those and sharing those are the ones I find most attractive. Real women who live lives similar to mine and who are willing to openly discuss and engage in non-committal recreational sex are simply intoxicating to me.

I disagree that hobbyists and providers can't be good friends. I've met too many friends that I've kept for many years. Extraordinary people. Genuine souls who live, love, laugh, hurt, pay bills, send kids to school, attend weddings, funerals, buy groceries, and fix their cars. And they aren't hung up about sexual things. Their openness about it allows a friendship to form and develop but my need for physical intimacy and their need for resources find common ground in the friendship. It really can be that simple.

This hobby is no dating service. Most newbie hobbyists will make the mistake of slipping into this mindset. And when they do, they'll start receiving the "I can't make my rent this month" phonecalls. But after a while, the hobbyist will learn how to find his niche of ladies who fulfill his needs and still provide a candid, professional relationship without ever moving into another realm.

Hobbying relationships can be genuine, open, and professional at the same time. No pretense and no fantasy for me. I like it real.
Couldnt of said it better JD
Damn JD. That's a great way to put it.

For me,

Hobbying is a direct shortcut to getting past 3rd base.

What really gets me off is sexing chicks that at most I would have seen them at the mall or club and WISH I could do them.

It's more than just charms and looks. yes, that could happen but at the expense of possible rejection? I'd rather not take the chance.

The key is blocking out any need for extensive companionship. When you keep it in perspective you can really enjoy the hobby.