Invitation Etiquette

I was wondering if there was some sort of etiquette for inviting a touring lady to your city. Most of the ladies I've inquired with just plain ignore me. The few that do respond give me the "I'll let you know when I'm coming your way hon." (Which, of course, they never do.) This even happens with ladies I have already seen. It's come to the point where I don't even bother anymore. And yet, I keep reading posts from other hobbyists who somehow manage to convince some talent to visit. So my question is both to hobbyists and providers:

Ladies, what do you prefer to see in a message when someone is inviting you to visit their city and how do you typically respond? What does it take for you to plan a trip to a certain city and what type of offers would be most likely to bring you there? This is mostly intended for touring providers but I'm open to other input as well.

Gentlemen, would you mind sharing some of your success stories? What have you done to get a provider to positively respond to your invitation and what do you think ultimately brought them to town?

Ladies, what do you prefer to see in a message when someone is inviting you to visit their city and how do you typically respond? Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot
Unless a guy is willing to book a "fly me to you" package, there is nothing he can do or say to get me to visit his city especially if there are no takers. I will not go to Dubai if there's no money waiting for me there. Makes sense? As a prebook only provider, If I do not know that I will not be making double or triple traveling expenses, I will not go. So if you want to guarantee that I come and see you, I do have affordable "fly me to you" packages available.
Please do not forget that this is a business. If someone asked me to visit them in Connecticut, I'll be there in NY minute. Why? Well I have over 100 mailing list members from CT alone. I imagine it would be a very successful tour.

What does it take for you to plan a trip to a certain city and what type of offers would be most likely to bring you there?
Please read the above.
It maybe worth my while to fly to Dubai and fly you out to Dubai to have us do each other in Dubai Zarah.

I can come back to the states and nail countless civie chicks off the strength of me "taking a business trip to Dubai". I will promise these civie chicks a trip there in the distant future and in between present day and then I would have been fucking them silly.

So it'll be a win win.
It maybe worth my while to fly to Dubai and fly you out to Dubai to have us do each other in Dubai Zarah.

I can come back to the states and nail countless civie chicks off the strength of me "taking a business trip to Dubai". I will promise these civie chicks a trip there in the distant future and in between present day and then I would have been fucking them silly.

So it'll be a win win. Originally Posted by John Peace
As long as you promise to fall in love with me for the time that we are together, I'm in. .
Well, honestly scheduling is the biggest thing for me (and possibly others). I have too much going on where I live that it's hard for me to leave for more than a couple of days unless I've been planning for a few weeks/months in advance. (Pets, multiple incalls, other jobs etc.)
A lot of ladies like pre-booking and some don't care cause they know they'll make money wherever they go. That's how myself and friends work generally. It does help when more than one person messages you to visit to give you a little more incentive.
I always do my best to respond to the when will you visit my city emails & get quite a few each week for all over the country. I keep a list of cities I have recived & when I have 20 or more requests in a 6mo period I will plan a trip to the area.

The best way to get a provider to your area if you feel your getting the brushoff via email; post a thread on your local Co-ed Discussion board, stating the simple fact you really want XYZ provider to visit your area & you think she would make the trip if she received enough interest. Post a link to her website, reviews, maybe a photo and ask others to contact her if their interested.