Prostrate fun mystery

Always been curious about exactly how this goes and how to request safely for a first timer. I must say I'm curious but not sure what to expect. Not wanting to look foolish with some providers tool jammed in me is a concern also. Are ther those who specialize and just how the hell does it work ! Lol naïveté has its downside.
Thanks for asking the question. I too am interested in the answer.
Speaking from my own approach only: For virgins, I always explain ahead, what Im fixing to do. It is ALL about the pleasure. As I am sucking your Cock, I massage your balls and outer prostate tell you what Im doing and what your prostate is, as I continue to suck your Cock, I add riming and a covered lubed finger to the mix, gently tickling your rosebud. As your Cock throbs in my mouth, I slowly insert my finger allowing you time to adjust to the new feelings, slowly advancing till I hit your magic P spot. Once I start stroking there your eyes are rolling back, head thrashing side to side, toes curling and your shooting a hot load of cum into my mouth and you yell out in pure Bliss.......This my friend makes me cream my panties....If I had any on...........YUM!
And that's how she popped my cherry as well...loved it ever since...and the O's are 10 times better...
ALWAYS go with a lady that has experience doing it! i cant tell u the number of horror stories i have heard abt girls offering it who have no clue what they were doing...causing a traumatic experience. but with the experienced ones like myself and ms athena who both have experience.. it can be the best thing ever. ive had men cum so hard it damn near hit the ceiling lol
Damn , I found some new fun !
Cumalot , that reassuring to know thanx ! Looking forward to the experience ))
Any Dallas providers ???
ALWAYS go with a lady that has experience doing it! i cant tell u the number of horror stories i have heard abt girls offering it who have no clue what they were doing...causing a traumatic experience. but with the experienced ones like myself and ms athena who both have experience.. it can be the best thing ever. ive had men cum so hard it damn near hit the ceiling lol Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

The first time I ever had prostate play was about thirty years ago and it was during a massage session. I was a little apprehensive at first, but quickly loved the feeling. I literally blew part of my load into the provider’s hair.
My curiosity got the best of me only after much discussion on the topic, and only after Ms Athena explained everything in detail, did I pursue anything. That would be my advice to anyone, research it and find the best provider with the most experience to do it with....
Progressing to toys and bigger toys and onto strap on with dongs should also require the same research. Don't assume anything and it does take time to progress from small to big and it can't be done in one or two sessions...I consider myself very lucky and fortunate to have found someone like Ms Athena who has guided me and who has taught me so much about the hidden pleasures that are within us all. Patience, knowledge, and finding that one provider that can provide a safe session is the key. There are no shortcuts to anything here….Remember what goes on BCD stays there, so have fun….Keep it safe and enjoy the kink...
Scooter61 from what I have been told by Ms Athena, she is planning a tour to Dallas soon...ijs
I am going to miss Lacy coming to KC next month. I in the beginning of these discussions was very apprehensive about any ass play. That being said I must admit I am growing more curious and adventurous. I am truly ready to try this and possibly beyond provided it is done correctly. I expect some discomfort at first but I truly believe it will open a whole new world of pleasure.

Mistress, coming to KC anytime soon?
Extra care with hygiene beforehand makes the experience nicer for all too.
Extra care with hygiene beforehand makes the experience nicer for all too. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

Yeah, do the provider a favor and give yourself a fleet enema shortly before the session.
AintEasy--I specialize in that and have lots of equipment for it!!!!--and will be in your neck of the woods next month{but hurry and schedule as i am almost booked full.....lol}!!

I ditto what Ms athena said!! I also think preperation and patience are great teachers in prostate play!!! {enemas work wonders!}

Scooter i will be in dallas in july!!!!!