erotic fetish photography

One of my favorite fetish photographers...

http://www.photosbycorwin.com/eroticimages.html

I just adore the "bunnies" one!
If I had space (and willing SO) for a studio I'd love to have a "dungeon" set with beams for suspension etc. Photoshopping in new backdrops is very difficult to look convincing.

I read a blog at a photography site questioning if a photographer who wasn't into fetish him/herself could still do good work. Don't know what the writer thought about sports photographers though.

My taste runs to dark and moody in photographs, paintings etc. While she is NOT a fetish provider, I think the mood I was trying to create with this shot of DallasBella from this weekend is the style I'd like to use for fetish shots. If only I had a place to do them.

At least it's an excuse to show off a photo of a beautiful young model to those I know will appreciate her.

Does anyone have location suggestions for fetish photography? I could see either a swanky place with antiques, a warehouse or similar large structure where fog machine could be used, or even better a grungy unused industrial site.

Nothing planned right now, just seeing what's out there. I've occasionally been asked about shooting or lighting for someone else to shoot submissive providers, unfortunately there aren't any real dungeons around that could be borrowed.

Oh yes, also maybe secluded/private outdoor sites, the creek bed at Scarborough Fair would be an epic place to shoot with cloudcover for example.

Thanks,
@Iaintliein - Sanctuary for the Lifestyle Arts Not sure what a rental fee would be, but it's an authentic dungeon in the BDSM sense, plenty of props etc. You could also try to talk to one of the ProDommes in DFW who advertise that they have dungeons and see if you could work something out with them.

This pic is so hot to me. I keep wondering about what about to happen to this woman. Great site you found Dallas.
Thanks Badbottom, I will check it out.

Looking through some images from one of my favorite photographers, came across "Slave Girl" shot in 1959 (yep, Mortensen did "photoshop" before there were even computers; a pure genius). I think I prefer the chains over ropes, gives a more timeless look and would be quicker to put into place and re-arrange.

HOT!!!!

Liein,
Ping me, I am working on that very question right now... Have a few fine ladies that I want to shoot in a dungeon scenario.

Fet
Used to have this very erotic photograph..lost it when my pc crashed. Black and white pic. A woman is tied to a cross (facing it. All you see is her sweaty back. She's collapsed and is hanging from the ropes that hold her up. Her back, ass and legs have lash marks. It sends the message that she's been lashed to orgasms and has collapsed from orgasmic exhaustion. Made me hard every time I looked at it.
In Houston at a M&G in April I was lucky to see two ladies bound and hung. It was time consuming task for two wonderful artists. I was sorry I couldn't take pictures as it was a very erotic display. I would have liked to seen Dallas bound but she declined.
lol Tucson.......the only guy I allow to tie me up is my SO

But it is erotic!
I spent the last 2 nights downloading various erotic photos, mainly pegging and femdom, from various sites. Pic from 1930s to present, classy to trashy but all quite arousing.