Some stupid words are coming out of your mouth...

Before being interrupted by Code Pink, Obama was saying some great sounding, but kind of stupid stuff. A big one was that he was going to end the war on terror. We were not going to stay on a war footing much longer..........Don't you need your enemy to give up before you stop fighting? Someone needs to tell Obama this basic fact of life and quickly. Maybe someone could mention the cold war (1945-1990).

I will give credit to Obama for one thing, he said that Congress gave it's approval for the use of force in Afghanistan and Iraq, and ok'd every use of force since then. So I guess he is admitting (to bad for WTF and Munchie) that the democratic congress is also responsible for the war in Iraq.
I will give credit to Obama for one thing, he said that Congress gave it's approval for the use of force in Afghanistan and Iraq, and ok'd every use of force since then. So I guess he is admitting (to bad for WTF and Munchie) that the democratic congress is also responsible for the war in Iraq. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He sure did, confirming yet again whats we have been saying here for quite some time.

Wheres that flight guy here, the one who kept bringing it up over and over?
  • CJOHN
  • 05-25-2013, 05:09 PM
A you two stupid fuck YOU are creating your own enemy
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 05:16 PM
duuuuh .. if congress gave its approval, congress includes both sides of the aisle

not much escapes you two does it?
Duh! Yeah, that's a given but the left has been claiming ignorance of the whole affair. Obama just pinned it to them.
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 06:09 PM
congress has funded the damn thing since day 1

I doubt seriously munch & wtf ever claimed any different ... unless you can quote them, then I'll believe it ... until then, not so much
Before being interrupted by Code Pink, Obama was saying some great sounding, but kind of stupid stuff. A big one was that he was going to end the war on terror. We were not going to stay on a war footing much longer..........Don't you need your enemy to give up before you stop fighting? Someone needs to tell Obama this basic fact of life and quickly. Maybe someone could mention the cold war (1945-1990).

I will give credit to Obama for one thing, he said that Congress gave it's approval for the use of force in Afghanistan and Iraq, and ok'd every use of force since then. So I guess he is admitting (to bad for WTF and Munchie) that the democratic congress is also responsible for the war in Iraq. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Nice spin the efforts were to be directed where it was needed most.
I'm glad that someone decided that they had to defend Barry. He also said that we should get back to a pre 9/11 mentality which was what got us 9/11 in the first place. So Barry wants us to lay back, relax, and get comfortable so his muslim buddies can butt fuck us again. Way to go there big guy.

He wants to give the kill authority for drones to a group of people instead of keeping it where it rightfully belongs. Now he can claim that he didn't know about the drone attack on Americans until he read it in the paper.
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 07:37 PM
whos defending barry ... all I did was ask you to put up or shut up .. so far you've done neither
I'm glad that someone decided that they had to defend Barry. He also said that we should get back to a pre 9/11 mentality which was what got us 9/11 in the first place. So Barry wants us to lay back, relax, and get comfortable so his muslim buddies can butt fuck us again. Way to go there big guy.

He wants to give the kill authority for drones to a group of people instead of keeping it where it rightfully belongs. Now he can claim that he didn't know about the drone attack on Americans until he read it in the paper. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You should change the handle to barley pop you sound drunk most of the time.
congress has funded the damn thing since day 1

I doubt seriously munch & wtf ever claimed any different ... unless you can quote them, then I'll believe it ... until then, not so much Originally Posted by CJ7
Just run a local search in the Sandbox for "illegal war". That will generate you plenty of links.

Bush was alMost as big an idiot as you. He "declared war" on something he was not empowered to do. something that flew in the face of YOUR precious Constitution (mine too).

That might be the single moment when America lost its collective mind. M Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=651083

Well we haven't started any new wars,like we did with the last one party rule. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652456

I just alerted the Mods, someone has hacked JL's account big time.

You could easily say the same thing about Bush. He barely beat Gore and he shoved 2 wars down people's throat.

Do you think Bush was any different? Originally Posted by BigLouie
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052930093
  • CJ7
  • 05-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Just run a local search in the Sandbox for "illegal war". That will generate you plenty of links.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=651083

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652456

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052930093 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

excuse me, but are those quotes supposed to reinforce JD's claim that wtf and munch deny the dem congress isn't responsible for the war in Iraq?

OOOO ttttaaaaaaaaaaay , Buckwheat, whatever ya say
How about BSwine just shut up?
"the war in Iraq" actually began on Bush I's watch ...

..... in response to the invasion of Kuwait by Iraqis.

Had it been "finished" then ... we wouldn't be having this conversation.
duuuuh .. if congress gave its approval, congress includes both sides of the aisle Originally Posted by CJ7
Not necessarily, dude.

If memory serves me, Obamacare passed with zero Republican participation in the drafting, one (1) Republican vote in the Senate, and zero (0) Republican votes in the house. Hardly bipartisan...

But it is early and I've been sick this week so I may have details wrong. I'm sure our more vociferous Democrats will be more than happy to correct me, in excruciating detail.