Smoking fetish?

I'm just curious as to how many other guys out there get turned on by seeing a beautiful woman smoking. I have been quit for several years and am well aware that it's a horrible habit, but I just can't help being turned on by the sight though. Are there any of you wonderful ladies out there that have been asked to smoke during a session with a client and what are your thoughts? With all of the health craze going on nowadays this may be considered more taboo than a lot of other fetishes for all I know. I have often fantasied about having sex with a sexy smoker. I'm just curious to see what everyone's thoughts are. Any opinions/thoughts on the subject will be greatly appreciated. I'm new to the hobby and this sight as well, and from what I've read this seems to be the right forum to ask this.
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-19-2014, 02:42 AM
I am not turned on by cigarette smoke, but I find a woman who smokes a cigar to be a very sensual site. I have even had a couple sessions where we shared a cigar. It often gets dipped into some very interesting places, both before smoking and during smoking. Adds great flavor to the cigar.
I have. I don't think this in unusual, I know more than a few men who enjoy the visual both in and out of the hobby. I have a bit of a pin-up/old Hollywood look so perhaps my personal style lends itself to such requests.

You should check out the women's clothing site L'ecole des Femmes. The proprietress is a personal friend of mine; a gorgeous woman who is quite aware of the effect her smoking has on men. In fact she's built her entire brand image around it.

I enjoy the visual and also enjoy sharing a fine cigar with a lady who also enjoys them. One just needs to look at some of the old black and white movie scenes to see how it's done. Exchange of oral while he/she enjoys a smoke and taking turns is very erotic.
I do smoke myself, but I NEVER smoke laying down. I have a gentleman who likes to smoke while I'm doing my majik. One of the last times we were together, he burned a hole in my comforter Fortunately he likes those tiny Capri cigarettes and the damage is barely noticeable. It does bug me though, that comforter set was expensive.
sheesh - thats hot

Im not an everyday cigarette smoker but i def dont mind smoking one and have done so in sessions before , i get requests once in awhile but im usually in non smoking rooms so it doesnt happen.
Im asked all the time to smoke when im sucking a dick or getting fucked.
Women look sexy when they smoke small cigars because it's a rather unexpected look for most women. It's an exclamation point in a world of periods and it reeks of independence and an "I don't give a damn" attitude that many men find very desirable and sexy in a woman. It says "i'll do what I want to when I want to and however I wish to" and, once again, it's a very unusual attitude that men find rather risque and sexy. It's an attitude of recklessness not usually found in most women because so many want to appear rather dependent and their self image depends very much on what society finds acceptable in female behavior.

Every mother tells her child that smoking is bad, and we know what a bad girl can do.

Another thing – Sigmund Freud wrote, that cigars and cigarettes might carry a phallus image to a man. Apparently, sexy smoking girls and women are – in figurative meaning – sucking dick. Of course, it acts magnetically, you say. Damn, just watch their lips!

Cigarettes and cigars can symbolise the penis. They are cylindrical and tubular. They have a hot, red end. They emit smoke that is fragant ( = flatus = semen). …

Gentlemen, there are times when a cigar is only a cigar!
Im asked all the time to smoke when im sucking a dick or getting fucked. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

Nice, very nice.

One day I wanna suck your cock and smoke baby
Nice, very nice.

Originally Posted by universalenergy
I have been asked to smoke during a session before. I thought it was odd as a fetish but it wasn't anything seriously freaky or pushing my boundaries so I complied with the request. I also have a clips store and created a smoking video but have not sold a copy yet. I figured it's probably not that common of a fetish.
Zhivago58, this is for you!

Nice pics Nicolet! For me, non smoker, it's a visual thing. Pretty lady, lots of red lipstick, and a smokey BBBJ! Even works with ecigs if you're in a non smoking room.