Financial Domination and Blackmail

I have recently been looking into alternative sexuality and I noticed that some providers are offering financial domination and blackmail. Is this a dangerous as it seems to me? What is it about? Of all the fetishes that I have some across this is to me the strangest.

Anyone have insight?
What could go wrong?
That might be the best reply I have ever read....
Every lady's dream job ~ force someone to give you as much money as possible without giving them anything (except perhaps stern attention) in return?

I don't really understand the appeal myself. I guess some guys are into it.
force someone to give you as much money as possible without giving them anything in return? Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Sounds like the money hungry politicians have some competition
Men who are truly into financial domination are pretty rare. There are many timewasters who want to play twenty questions, but few who will actually get off on relinquishing control and paying out. Honestly, the meat of the fetish is you helping them with a budget. It's not just about demanding money for nothing.

Watch out with blackmail. It's not legal, even if you draw out a contract. If you get mixed up with the wrong person, you could get into some trouble.
I am pretty sure that this would fall under the category of "pure fantasy", and that most of the guys who would truly get off on it are already married. I am sure there are a few, but how much can you really extract from a guy living with his mom and working at Dollar Tree? (that was a random occupation, in no way do I intend to deman Dollar Tree). It is all about attention.
I am pretty sure that this would fall under the category of "pure fantasy", and that most of the guys who would truly get off on it are already married. I am sure there are a few, but how much can you really extract from a guy living with his mom and working at Dollar Tree? (that was a random occupation, in no way do I intend to demean Dollar Tree). It is all about attention.