Burned out on tattoo's

Is anyone else getting sick of tattoo's????

It seems like almost all the providers these days are all tatted up.....its just getting worse and worse.....
Many, if not most are poorly done....poorly placed and often down right disgusting!
I can handle small innocuous tattoos....A butterfly on your foot? fine! A little playboy bunny on your hip or a small ring of flowers around your ankle??...thats okay!

But the tatts are getting huge...covering a lot of sqaure inches of skin....on there arms....breasts...all over there back....just fucking gross!!!!!!

Are you a girl with a really nice ass??? Cover most of it with a big nasty tattoo....not any more you dont!

If covering most of your body with tatts is your thing ...fine....I dont have to see you. But more and more girls are useing photos in showcases or ad's that either are turned in such a way that they dont show, old photos from before the defacement began or more and more , photo shopped out of the pic...

I was in Dallas recently and saw a provider who had most of her back covered in a tat depicting the whole Dallas skyline...complete with the reunion tower of downtown running up her spine....like I really want to see that while I'm doing you doggie! And of course all her photos in her ad were from the front.

More and more I find myself searching P411 for providers who list either NO tattoos are at least very few and small...they are out there to be found...

Ladies....quite a few of you are very attractive young woman and in my opinion....every tattoo you get chips away at your natural beauty....and when you get older... the results of what your doing now when you're young really wont be pretty

Sorry about the rant....but that last one just really got to me! ICK!
At least make it interesting for us older guys... how about a bulls eye in the back...

two bits a shot?

btw, I have to agree, more is not better, and it is interesting how they try to hide most if them in the pics.

The ones who are proud of them love to show them in the pics.
Although not my thing, some are quite good.
I don't mind moderate discreet tattoos. Prefer none, but not a show stopper. Suffice to say, tats on women are one of those things I don't "get", but that's just me.
I don't mind moderate discreet tattoos. Prefer none, . Originally Posted by Zhivago52

Your key words here are "prefer none" and "I don't mind moderate discreet tattoos"

Thats the whole point....I would really prefer NONE also!
Barring that, a few moderate and discreet tattoos are okay....the problem is that they are NOT moderate and discreet anymore....the tattoo craze is getting out of hand!
Crap all over there arms...backs....chests...legs. ...breasts!

Enough already!

Ladies....quite a few of you are very attractive young woman and in my opinion....every tattoo you get chips away at your natural beauty....and when you get older... the results of what your doing now when you're young really wont be pretty

Sorry about the rant....but that last one just really got to me! ICK! Originally Posted by Lucky 1

I respect your opinion…and I agree with your disappointment about going in not knowing about the tats, but I am sure that preaching to the choir won't be of any benefit.

Usually when people do something like getting a tattoo, it's because they enjoy that sort of thing. You telling us that the result won't be pretty when we get older…won't change our minds. Most of us are grown and old enough to do as we chose. When I get old, the last thing I will be concerned about is a blotch of ink on my hip..I will be trying my best not to break said hip.

If I lose a client or two or three because I chose to do what I wanted with MY body, then so be it. There are just as many gentlemen out there that appreciate that right and some that even get turned on by ink.

It's kind of like telling a smoker that they shouldn't smoke because it's unhealthy or telling people they shouldn't pay for sex……9 times out of 10, they aren't going to listen.
I think it's only fair for a provider to clearly state if she's tatted up and it's not obvious in her photos.

That said, just ask when you are making an appointment request.
At this point I assume they have tats unless they specifically state otherwise. They do often use camera angles and photoshop, not in attempts to be deceptive necessarily but to avoid outing themselves via easily recognizable tattoos.

When in doubt ask, also that's what reviews are for.

Tats can be sexy and tats can be trashy, but trashy can be sexy too. To each their own.
I think it's only fair for a provider to clearly state if she's tatted up and it's not obvious in her photos... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I agree with LM69, if it's not your thing, then don't book with her. I've met several YL with sleeves, back, thighs, breasts etc that are tatted up. I knew this going in and had the time of my life.

But, it did not (nor does it) bother me b/c the last thing I'm worried about is if she looks like a etch-a-sketch or color wheel. I'm there to have a great time!
Pale unblemished skin rocks. Smooth dark skin rocks. Pyschedelic colored skin rocks.

Tats tell a story. Stories rock.
I don't mind moderate discreet tattoos. Prefer none, but not a show stopper. Originally Posted by Zhivago52

I totally agree here.

Looking or seeking a lady who has no tattooes at all in any city is hard as hell to find with this younger eneration. Hard as finding a provider that doesn't smoke so you just gotta deal with it and cut your losses or keep it moving.

I will admit though.........if a provider I'm seeing has massive or many tattooes.........she has to be drop dead gorgeous facially for me to even persue. I set the bar higher in that regard......but its strange because when the lights are off I can't see those anyways.

But I will say if a lady has like a long sleeve or massive tattoo on her legs or face I probably won't dinner date with her.........but her services are just fine in the bedroom. A woman has to have a certain swagger to go with a sleeve tat. And usually.......not always, that sleeve represents more so the type I couldn't legitimately be seen with an thought of as a normal date to someone who knew me and passed and saw me date her.

Tats on the ass or breasts are definite turn offs for me. Unless of course she has a nice big booty then it doesn't matter much........Ill gladly watch the butterfly tat clap and fly.

You are gonna incite a riot out of certain providers who love their tats. But I will admit most will try to hide or obstruct the view of large ones for a larger field of target clientele. They know by the time you arrive and clothes are coming off you won't just walk out then.....its too late.

Tats are a good way to hide stress marks. You might get a little tony the tiger zebra action there.......
gimme that:

You make a good distinction. The dinner date. I've done this several times, with providers I've known a while, but none had tats. Taking a lady out with a fully tatted extremity or midsection would draw the sort of attention I don't really need. The tiny ones, the stamps, etc., are very common place and not a big deal.

Perhaps a generational thing, and I'll admit to being a bit old school.
I've had guys not want to see me because I have tattoos. I have 2 tattoos on my breasts and one on my right arm. They mean a lot to me and I won't remove them because someone doesn't like them.

I'm thinking about getting 2 more tattoos, but it won't be sleeves.
I've had guys not want to see me because I have tattoos. I have 2 tattoos on my breasts and one on my right arm. They mean a lot to me and I won't remove them because someone doesn't like them.

I'm thinking about getting 2 more tattoos, but it won't be sleeves. Originally Posted by XoticSynn
Hey, Lamaya! I see you updated your showcase and website. It looks very nice.

I think your tats are the kind that are easily hidden and not distracting. I can't imagine anyone who already liked you taking offense to them.

xoxo,
LMx
When you get a tattoo of a guy giving someone a tattoo,
then you know it's time for some reflection.
The only reason I dont have tattoos is because I would surely change my mind as easily as the weather here in michigan.