Austin Bombings

• grean
  • 03-15-2018, 02:34 PM
Is there going to be legislation banning boxes?

At least the age should be 21 to buy a box. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No! LL, that's not enough! #neveragain

We must simply ban all mail! That will prevent another package from ever exploding ever ever again! We should also outlaw courier services.

Obviously, this thought has crossed your mind before.

Careful what you eat, douchebag.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You must learn better manners, one way or another.
You must learn better manners, one way or another. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I've dropped bombs at car wash bays, parking lots and parking garages all over Austin. The nasty smelly brown kind. Watch where you step! Originally Posted by Texasdoubleheader

welcome back DSK. for now ...
You must learn better manners, one way or another. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you going to tech them to me, tovarich?
Yeah, he did, you lying Nazi bastard.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A rogue FBI informant who lied under oath. Grathwohl's cover was already blown right after he betrayed his "comrade" Linda Evans, and he was indicted soon after the New York City police inadvertently "made" him in front of other Weathermen at the arraignment in order to preserve his cover. Yet during his Congressional testimony he bragged about reestablishing his credibility with Linda Evans and being indicted yet again in hope of conning the Weathermen so they would take him back. I'm calling it bullshit, and your citing of his lying ass has no effects whatsoever to refute my statement, Little Hans.

In 1970, despite his protestations, the FBI needed a bust and decided to close in, arresting Linda Evans, an Underground member, and Grathwohl. At that point, Grathwohl's cover was blown. While he was arrested, the Underground learned that he was an FBI informant. (elevenbravotwenty)
When New York City police inadvertently "made" Grathwohl in front of other Weathermen, he had to be indicted in order to preserve his cover. (Frontpagemag)
A rogue FBI informant who lied under oath. Grathwohl's cover was already blown right after he betrayed his "comrade" Linda Evans, and he was indicted soon after the New York City police inadvertently "made" him in front of other Weathermen at the arraignment in order to preserve his cover. Yet during his Congressional testimony he bragged about reestablishing his credibility with Linda Evans and being indicted yet again in hope of conning the Weathermen so they would take him back. I'm calling it bullshit, and your citing of his lying ass has no effects whatsoever to refute my statement, Little Hans. Originally Posted by andymarksman
It's your despicable nature to take the word of a terrorist bomber over decent citizens, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Go fuck yourself, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, you've been absolutely refuted.

S.F. police union accuses Ayers in 1970 bombing

"There are irrefutable and compelling reasons to believe that Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn ... are largely responsible for the bombing of Park Police Station," the letter says.

The letter, dated Feb. 24, is signed by union President Gary Delagnes, Vice President Kevin Martin, Secretary Tony Montoya, Treasurer Martin Halloran and Sergeant at Arms Christopher Breen.

(SFGate)
It's your despicable nature to take the word of a terrorist bomber over decent citizens, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Go fuck yourself, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, you've been absolutely refuted. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The police union cited their "evidence" from that same rogue FBI informant. You still got nothing, Hanking pukie.
You're dancing on technicalities and unimportant details...just like most liberals.
The police union cited their "evidence" from that same rogue FBI informant. You still got nothing, Hanking pukie. Originally Posted by andymarksman
The only thing "rogue", Andy the Little Nazi Boy, is your willingness to accept and cite the word of a self-avowed terrorist over that of the men in blue. You'd be the jackass hanging your hat on a terrorist's word, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Another was set off today, call in your tips..
Two yesterday?

So a 3rd today?
I bet it’s StandingStupid. He doesn’t care very much for Texans.
Two yesterday?

So a 3rd today? Originally Posted by LexusLover

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austin-bo...145500474.html
Another was set off today, call in your tips.. Originally Posted by bamscram
That's what is confusing. You posted "today" (which is March 19), but the media I saw yesterday reported two explosions* yesterday (which was the 18th) and they reported yesterday looking at another suspicious "package" (bag of some sort).

So no bomb "today" (the 19th) and then ...

only one yesterday (the 18th)? (That's what the article says).

*That could have been two persons killed ....
That's what is confusing. You posted "today" (which is March 19), but the media I saw yesterday reported two explosions* yesterday (which was the 18th) and they reported yesterday looking at another suspicious "package" (bag of some sort).

So no bomb "today" (the 19th) and then ...

only one yesterday (the 18th)? (That's what the article says).

*That could have been two persons killed .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Old farts like you are easily confused.