I have been rekcaSxT!

Hey everyone, rekcaSxT here. You may remember me from such posting boards as ASPD, and Home2! Over there my hande was EXACTLY the same but spelled backwards to what it is now. (TxSacker for those who are not dislexic)

Like Iron Butterfly and Gentleman, I wanted a little change in my handle, but I also wanted to be recognized from before.

I have been reading here all day. I like it. Eccie seems drama free!
Welcome to ECCIE bro.

LAP
Glad you made it over, my friend.
Great handle...

G
welcome man........... have fun............ love marley
welcome to the jungle, bud
Thanks guys....

Can I get a shout out from the ladies around here????
welcome dude
Hi there, rekcasxT!

Man, I actually had to think to type your handle! lol Much easier forwards, but as you can see, I also chose to change-up mine when registering. Good to see ya' here and hope we can manage to put together a gathering in our area soon. I'll have to pick your brain about wine choices.

Now, hurry up & get some of those reviews posted! Seems our boys are in need of reading material & incentive. LOL

XOXOX
Kat
Dude! You had me totally confused. Even though I am slow, I get it now. I think you will enjoy it over here. As more Austin/Houston/SA/Dallas folks get onboard it will be like home again! Even though I am not on the welcoming committee, Welcome! I am glad to see you here, man!
I think just like our former home, everyone is on the welcome committee.

Good to see you all.
I am new from aspd as well.... so what exactly is the issue over there... Im kinda confused firey jades messages seem kinda vague as to actual reasons for shutting the site down.. then her other daughter says shes gonna reopen it in a mirror site... why not just keep the original up and going.. there is obviously something that im missing about whats going on over there .. but things have seemed tense for a while...
  • InU
  • 12-31-2009, 12:54 AM
Damn, what took y'all so long to get here?

Probably best to let this chapter close for aspd and move along. Way to much drama for me right now.....
I can speculate, but that would be just is speculation. It SEEMS in Angel's post about opening a mirror site that maybe there is some disharmony between her and Jade. The reasons given for not keeping the site open seem a little fishy.

I am fine with it, I want my old handle to dissapear. I did look back at some old thread last night, it was kinda sad, but I will move on.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I finally made it over form aspd as well. Looking forward to this site!!! Smooches to ALL!
I am still the same old squiretuck, but may I aught to change to Frier Tuck. Either that or Curly Fine ( the Three Stooges ). Or how about Rodney Daingerfield? I actually got to meet him after a show he did in Vegas! May he rest in peace. In any event, as long as I know my hobby bros' n courtesans I am happy!