All the choices are utter trash

Seriously why are the pickings basically none existent. It been terrible for months.
try cruising a trailer park

tied it a few times with varying success
The reviews are mainly yes wholeheartedly. And the authoritarian figures demand compliance with positive spirit whew
bleachin the ol shitter cans ...makes yer whole ...outlook brighter

...it works fer ...plastic man!
  • ems71
  • 01-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Dude, WTF are you on about? Just this past week, I saw Alyse Aniston and Veronica Savu. Fantastic incall sessions in Buffalo. Pay attention to touring schedules and establish relationships.
Dude, WTF are you on about? Just this past week, I saw Alyse Aniston and Veronica Savu. Fantastic incall sessions in Buffalo. Pay attention to touring schedules and establish relationships. Originally Posted by ems71

This shit is supposed to be fucking low effort, For that kinda effort I'd simply take someone on a date.
how bouts some family ?

and aw comeon , before anyone starts getting preachy

everyones at least coped a few feels at the fam gatherings , don't lie

the drunk aunt

the wayward cousin

step sister with her deep seated daddy issues
keep your options in your hip pocket

next to a coupe spare condoms

AD your open mindand the worlds your OYSTER!
Seriously why are the pickings basically none existent. It been terrible for months. Originally Posted by randombl

Stop looking in trash cans!!
establish relationships. Originally Posted by ems71
Divulge. Whew
This shit is supposed to be fucking low effort, For that kinda effort I'd simply take someone on a date. Originally Posted by randombl
country sweet?
try cruising a trailer park

tied it a few times with varying success Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I know a guy that knows a guy in BUF area that know a easy ta look at trailer park girl near BUF. But the op would have ta buy the app

I do not travel well so did not bite the sales pitch, Years ago LOL done deal