Good Riddance. Another dangerous criminal off the streets.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...kF9?li=BBnb7Kz

Another criminal taken off the streets by the good police at the capital on January 6, 2021.
... Did they finally get Ray Epps? ... Good. Surely about time.

I've been mentioning him for weeks now.
Even though some o' you lads told me I didn't know
what I was talking about.

#### Salty
Heysoos!
When I first saw this "headline" I initially thought it was about this fine, upstanding, "Progressive" DumboCrat ...

And then I saw who made the original post.

Please note the "mask" on him along with the protective vest.
What About … hijacking another thread with racism? Sure fire way to get the hive a buzzin, LL.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...kF9?li=BBnb7Kz

Another criminal taken off the streets by the good police at the capital on January 6, 2021. Originally Posted by NoirMan
How was ashli babbit a dangerous criminal?

The fact that she went postal on the ex-girlfriend over the discovery of her affair with her boyfriend is irrelevant.
Priceless...YR taking about hijacking threads.
What About... hijacking another thread with racism? Sure fire way to get the dim-retard hive a buzzin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think it's time we nominated Yssup to be eccie's Chief DEI Officer.

How was ashli babbit a dangerous criminal?

The fact that she went postal on the ex-girlfriend over the discovery of her affair with her boyfriend is irrelevant. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She rammed her vehicle into the other woman’s car. Sign of a dangerous and violent criminal right there.
She rammed her vehicle into the other woman’s car. Sign of a dangerous and violent criminal right there. Originally Posted by NoirMan
So??? Shes not charged with a crime that would have put her in prison.

She got a misdemeanor for reckless driving. That does not make her a criminal.
She rammed her vehicle into the other woman’s car. Sign of a dangerous and violent criminal right there. Originally Posted by NoirMan
A charge of automotive assault or aggravated catalytic converter would have stuck.

For some, it appears that unless someone dies, using your 3-ton vehicle as a weapon isn't violent enough.

Certainly someone who would do that would NEVER storm the U.S. Capitol in a violent "tourist visit."
So??? Shes not charged with a crime that would have put her in prison.

She got a misdemeanor for reckless driving. That does not make her a criminal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Riiigggghhhhttttt, lol.