why is there so few gents in orlando?

Over the yes I noticed a huge decline in clients. Yet more trying to b cheap. Why is that?
Orlando hasn't been too hobby friendly. I have struck out 2x when I actually had things lined up just didn't have my back up lined up. Besides there have been some highly public shows about the crackdowns on prostitution in Orlando. Be safe.
Seems there r less clients more providers and Alot of fakes wasting everyone's time
  • cylon
  • 10-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Just curious, is this recent or has it been going on for a while? Both cheap and lower numbers could be holiday related (since we are only like 1 month away from the season starting).

Can't speak to the fakes.

Ladies, is anyone else observing this?

Seems there r less clients more providers and Alot of fakes wasting everyone's time Originally Posted by Annette81
Over the last few yrs it has gotten slower n slower
Been living in Tampa almost 4 years now slow here, just I do see Orlando guys post reviews. Think Orlando might be busier than Tampa lol.
I was a regular hobby guy while in Arkansas but there isn't much here in the Orlando area. There few providers except on BP and I don't do BP. I see more posting about guy with Streetwalkers, which is another area I don't get into. So while you are saying "so few gents in Orlando", we are saying there are so few ladies in Orlando.
BP in orlando is all sw , leo,pimps and scams
But I use big world wide sites like TE!
BP in orlando is all sw , leo,pimps and scams
But I use big world wide sites like TE! Originally Posted by Annette81
Sorry SW? I use all the other sites also but stilled limited providers that fit what I am looking for.
Sw is street walker
N what u looking 4
Yeah I moved from Texas where there was a big variety. I don't see too many ladies here that fit what I'm looking for either. There are slim pickings and I won't do BP either.
Well what is everyone looking for?
Over the yes I noticed a huge decline in clients. Yet more trying to b cheap. Why is that? Originally Posted by Annette81
Been looking for someone to do an outcall most of the afternoon, nothing but crickets so far.
  • cylon
  • 11-03-2015, 08:07 PM
I believe there are more ladies than we think, particularly as the donation goes up. I'm not willing to go beyond a certain coinage so that does limit my choices. Still, there are options, depending of course on what you are looking for. Check p411 or the advertisers here and you should be able to find what you are looking for.
I'm not a street walker and sometimes use bp I have met wonderful guys on there and never had issues.