one of those days

Ever have one of those days where u can't focus? U are just a ruff cycle of thinking about ur past and wondering if the future will b better or if it's time to make a change? Or thinking about person/people in ur past and wondering if things would of been different? did u take a wrong step somewhere n if so where?
Only thing I can suggest is look forward. Yes you can learn from your past and if you don't your doom to repeat the same. Keep your head up and things always do get better.
Yup. I look forward n c others move forward n I'm in the same spot as 9yrs ago. If not alittle worse shape having less bizz n having to sell my car
  • cylon
  • 08-24-2016, 07:35 AM
Determine what you want your life to look like - that is your end goal. Then work backwards from there until you get to where you are now.

Wait, I'm just a big dumb man.... Is this one of those "It's not about the nail" things? Not making light, I'm just never sure where I should be commiserating or helping to work things out!
It's just a simple question. how u take it is up to u. Everyone views things different. that's what's makes this world great