Hillary Clinton says 'many, many, many people' want her to join 2020 Democratic primary

5 out of the 6 voices in her head said she should run.
Run Hillary Run!
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 09:11 AM
Waddle, H.., waddle!
Run Hillary Run! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No Big Screen TVs or bottles of wine in the "Victory Suite"!!!
Run Hillary Run! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
funny.. but I'm sure Hilary has been besieged with people begging her to run. it would be fun to watch, but folly in practice. at this point, choosing Hilary would be a clear message that "we don't have anyone, please rescue 2020".
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 09:52 AM
Bloomberg and Biden are already clear evidence the DPST's have no viable candidates.

Agreed -CT
Bloomberg and Biden are already clear evidence the DPST's have no viable candidates.

Agreed -CT Originally Posted by oeb11
true.. but I'm beginning to think Biden may be the choice. which is weird to me, since I predicted he would be out of the race by Halloween! he looked a lot better Monday night (I watched a little of that CNN Town Hall).. still kind of lame, LOL, but it is starting to sink in, that Warren and Sanders' policies simply will not fly.. no way can they be passed in Congress.

but if I had to bet today, for whatever that is worth.. next to nothing, based on past predictions, LOL.. I think Buttigieg will emerge and take the nomination.. he is rising, he is the anti-Warren/Sanders pick (for those who rightly understand Biden won't cut it).. his problem is a huge lack of appeal to black voters.

but despite everything, Buttigieg has the best chance.. at least I think that on November 13, 2019
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Interesting thought - perhaps post that for a thread discussion.

It is reported his parents are ardent Marxists - true or not?
It will be said B is hiding his Marxist ideology. True or not= I do not know personally.
That’s two threads you’ve now started about Hillary Clinton. You’ve just outed yourself, Bill!
You should know. You're an expert an outing.....yourself

That’s two threads you’ve now started about Hillary Clinton. You’ve just outed yourself, Bill! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 10:23 AM
hh-That’s two threads you’ve now started about Hillary Clinton. You’ve just outed yourself, Bill!

fake canuck referring to me???
Look forward to H... as your future PM.

H.....'s husband got far more nookie than hh ever will in lifetime.

quality notwithstanding.

LOL
Chung, I think Bloomberg has already sent that message.
He thinks he's the new messiah sent to save America. It would be fun to watch Hillary again thou!

funny.. but I'm sure Hilary has been besieged with people begging her to run. it would be fun to watch, but folly in practice. at this point, choosing Hilary would be a clear message that "we don't have anyone, please rescue 2020". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, I think Bloomberg has already sent that message.
He thinks he's the new messiah sent to save America. It would be fun to watch Hillary again thou! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I do remember you predicting Hillary would be the Democratic nominee in 2020. Doubtful it will happen but it's more of a possibility today than when you originally said it.

Also, I admire your mentioning Buttigieg early on as a candidate you liked. He is impressive.
Butt-Leg is going to have to get up to speed (no pun intended) and lose the training wheels if he desires to be a serious contender. He's been sparring too long in the light-weights.

I believe that some of these loons actually believe that novices can take over the reigns, because they perceive Trump as a "novice" and "newby" since he whopped the ass of one of the "old timers" and her experienced husband.Some of the ridiculous comments on here reflect the same flawed thinking.
  • R.M.
  • 11-13-2019, 03:18 PM
you think so?

I don't know.. it would be fun to see a re-match, just to see how it finishes. the idea that Patrick and Holder are "thinking" of running, is a bad sign for the current field. Buttigieg is apparently in first place now, in Iowa. it's 1976 all over again.

the Right-Wingers on this Forum, generally speaking, are far uglier than the Left. and much less articulate when they insult. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think the people considering entering the race are correct in thinking the Dems have a weak field - but getting the nomination will infer much status upon the victor, and whoever the Dem nominee is, they likely have a really good shot at defeating our fine President, unfortunately...

I'm hoping for a strong 3rd party run by Bernie with AOC as VP.