Favorite provider???

I am searching for a candidate for review number 50, Any suggestions? I am willing to travel a bit. Have driven as far as Houston but two hours is typically my limit.

Lfk is pretty important but cbj is not a problem for me at all.

Who is your personal favorite provider?

Pro
How bout a double w me and keri....js lol
Yes a double would be the best way to celebrate the 50 th review.
^^^

I agree
Duos are a lot of fun

I do doubles with SeekingP..lena...nola...jillyc laire too!
I have seen seeking p once before
She is definitely my type
Old gent was such a fan that I had to see for myself and she didn’t disappoint
I'm offering doubles as well with newbie lacie Jayne..
NolaS I know you aren’t her but you look like someone I know.
Someone I shouldn’t be fucking which means yes, I wanna fuck you!! Lol

Your gf looks yummy too. Not sure if doubles with a new gal is the best thing for this occasion tho.

Send me some info
Pro

Brmike- wheres your recommendation ole boy? I figured you and myren would have a particular lady or two in mind. I was half expecting you would say kelly1000
My dream team would prolly be Nicolet, Milla and Lia88
Brmike- wheres your recommendation ole boy? I figured you and myren would have a particular lady or two in mind. I was half expecting you would say kelly1000 Originally Posted by golfnpro
I have done many incredible duos and even trios, but I think my dream duo would be my ATF and Seeking ~P, or for the ultimate Myren wear out, a trio with them including Lena Duvall. That would be epic. My recommendations have several duos and orgies under their garter belts

Each of these women are a fantastic experience in solo sessions and I can only imagine them in an explosive combination.

Sadly my dream team couldn't happen anymore. Seeking ~P and Lily Kat Would. They made the best birthday gift I ever have myself. Lily is retired. But a nice replacement for her wound be Dallas, annaliseinthecity, or Lena, who is still on my short to do list.
  • A1.
  • 06-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Sadly my dream team couldn't happen anymore. Seeking ~P and Lily Kat Would. They made the best birthday gift I ever have myself. Lily is retired. But a nice replacement for her wound be Dallas, annaliseinthecity, or Lena, who is still on my short to do list. Originally Posted by OldGent

^^ATF^^

OG- I have seen Annalise too. All ladies are beautiful to me but some more than others. P, Lia etc.
A lot of it is attitude for me so I am sure Dallas and Lena are good choices.

Myren- thanks for the feedback. I have also had some lovely ladies PM me so we will see. Still talking.

Pro
Pro,
Yes Kelly1000 is top shelf for me. She also sets up a nice incall. Just had a session with Skylar Monroe that was damn good. As far as doubles, I have always dreamed about Alana and Svetlana.
Kelly1000 is interesting. Is definitely on TDL. Skylar too now that you mention it. I used to lean more towards ladies my own age but lately I have been an equal opportunity employer. lol

I was working a couple of angles the other day and went and hurt myself helping someone move.
May take me a while to heal up but at least I wont rush into this like I am tempted to do.