Condom info

Ok, I know this info can be good for some, so I want to share it. Dudes, if you have struggled with condom sizes due to thickness, like myself. No, I do not work for any marketing company or anything like that. I'm just a dude in the game that has struggled with freaking condoms. I have put on condoms sooo tight they would shoot off like being sling shotted, and take n eye out. Lol, I have had times where I go to put them on and they just freaking rip in half, as I'm pulling them down. Well, I have tried every flipping condom available, and now I found the perfect fit. So if you are thicker then the norm, try a condom called My.Size #69, and Pasante Super King's. All I can say now is ahhhhhhhhh. It's about fkng time.
Just some helpful info. Don't beat up the messenger..
Where do you purchase these kind from?
Amazon,
I’m still wanting to experience the female condom. I know not a lot of providers use them as a make condom is a lot less hassle.....but from what I’ve read, the female condom feels the closest thing to real sex.
Closest to real pussy is sheepskin but they are less protective of disease. So they are higher risk but they feel like nothings there. Also, adding a little lubricant prior to putting the condom (any condom) on gives a more real pussy feel.
I've been using Trojan Bare Skin, and these I've found to be so thin to where I can enjoy the sensation
I like lifestyles thins. They do go with bigger cocks
I’m still wanting to experience the female condom. I know not a lot of providers use them as a make condom is a lot less hassle.....but from what I’ve read, the female condom feels the closest thing to real sex. Originally Posted by Taco guy

Those things are great!!
I found that "finger cots", work the best for me....