Question???

Would you be alarmed if somebody PMed you...was still a registered member with no posts...and asked you what kind of service for a solid hundred?
Would you be alarmed if somebody PMed you...was still a registered member with no posts...and asked you what kind of service for a solid hundred? Originally Posted by Ms.Lacy
YES!
Not really because everything here is fantasy hon
well it specifically said $100...I just dont think it sounds right...I told the guy I would pass...thats just some funny business if you ask me
theres ways around being specific about donations...and then you ask what kind of service would I give? smh
You now have Verified Provider status and most ladies place that information in their Showcase which you have already done. From here on -- your advertisements (and PMs relating to same) should refer everyone asking questions to go there. Remind them if ask in a non-confrontational way and life goes on.

There are sites that allow this information to be included in your ads there; however, eccie is not one of them.
Im lost...& confused
I concur with dennisrn. Ms. Lacy, take care out there. Nice avatar by the way.
I just wanted advice from fellow eccie members...Im still new to the site
I would tell them to Paypal you the money for an answer.
Once funds are recieved, tell them anything (i.e. the ingredients to a box of baking soda, etc.)

That'll teach thme.
That can be arkward being asked that kind of a question from someone you never had a session with before. Trust your instincts, if you feel uncomfortable then don't answer and refer them to your showcase and reviews. If thats not good enough, then tell him to move on.
Hopefully this thread has helped you.
If not, you can pm some of the other providers for advice.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Would you be alarmed if somebody PMed you...was still a registered member with no posts...and asked you what kind of service for a solid hundred? Originally Posted by Ms.Lacy
well it specifically said $100...I just dont think it sounds right...I told the guy I would pass...thats just some funny business if you ask me Originally Posted by Ms.Lacy

Your were quite wise to be cautious. We have nobody but ourselves to protect us. Vigilance is so important.
I just wanted advice from fellow eccie members...Im still new to the site Originally Posted by Ms.Lacy
Hon, just tell them "All the information you need is on my showcase"
Ms. Lacy check your pm.

I would tell them to Paypal you the money for an answer.
Once funds are recieved, tell them anything (i.e. the ingredients to a box of baking soda, etc.)
PB...be nice...I would at least give them my Ancient Chinese Secret...of course they would have to know that it doesn't run East/West! (lol)
Always go with your first instinct, its there to protect us.
It was great of you to remind us all of this by asking for feedback on the topic. Sometimes we can get caught up and before we know it, end up in situations where its too late to ask if we have put outselves at risk. we never want to wonder if we are in an effed up spot or not. Its always safer to walk away when in doubt.
Im new here to ...welcome