The best

Who is the best talk show person now
I still like Dave the best. But, I think the up and comer is Fallon.
Letterman rules!
Conan...not the Barbarian
Conan and Tosh
Who is the best talk show person now Originally Posted by yankee13
TV- Conan by far
Radio- O&A (Satellite radio)
  • Tiger
  • 03-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Who is the best talk show person now Originally Posted by yankee13
whosdair
Valued Poster

Reviews: 12

Who, When did you get your own talk show?
I don't think any of the current talk show hosts are that great. I guess I would go with Jay Lenno. None of them compares to Johnny Carson.
Yeah I liked Johnny Carson but now I like jay leno and jimmy Fallon
Rick Mercer..for me, he is Canadian! Not sure he 100% qualifies as talk show host..but kinda!
Rick Mercer..for me, he is Canadian! Not sure he 100% qualifies as talk show host..but kinda! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I agree Frankie. I first encounterd Rick Mercer on "This Hour Has 22 Minutes", and loved his "rants". His "Talking to Americans" cracks me up! It shows how little we as Yankees, know about "the Great White North"!

I vote for Letterman, on "regular" tv, and David Fehrety, on the Golf Channel.
1..Letterman..has the BEST band w/Paul Schaefer...and best announcer..Alan Kalter
2..Jimmy Kimmel...but wished he was still hosting The Man Show.
3..Jimmy Fallon..but can't stand that Thank You skit.
Don't watch Conan anymore, because he's on an unpopular channel and lost time frame and can't stand Leno w/his paying people to be stupid routine. Leno's the stupid one.
Bob and Doug McKenzie

Good day, eh?
  • MC
  • 03-09-2013, 09:46 PM
2..Jimmy Kimmel...but wished he was still hosting The Man Show. Originally Posted by BfloEd
I watched that show all the time when I was younger. I was a big fan of The Juggies.

I like Craig Ferguson and Stephen Colbert. Also a fan of Conan, but I preferred his old old show on NBC.