White Knights

You long-timers might be have some insight on this, maybe its a lame issue but it sure comes up a lot.

I'm not a complete idiot and can figure out what a WK is. But when does a dude go from being a dude to being a WK? I see lots of dudes blowing smoke up provider ass on here, surely lobbying for a discount or special service. Or our discussions will end up with some guys defending a gal. I've heard at least one of the influential members here refer to WK's as one of the lowest life forms possible. Where do you draw the line?

To take it a step further, say a popular provider is setting up an incall. Say a client helps with the purchase or rent. WK? If so, when does WK become pimp? Half-jokingly, I'd say when she misses a payment and suffers consequences. But one would be headed down that road long before then.
mmmmmm are we looking at before or after buying off a mod or two??????
in another area it was/ maybe still was the mod as WK/pimp

Doove it the only good WK I know
Almost any guy who regularly posts will WK or stand up when a favored provider when said provider gets trashed a bit. The only exceptions are the lurkers who never comment on anything. Look at all the wk that came out for frankie. It was really just standing up or supporting a good provider, and was not disdained.

Sometimes the disdain come towards a member when they repeatedly wk a a certian provider that the majority sees as bulllshit.

Anyway, when wk goes from just verbally defending to actually assisting a provider with the physical needs, that could simply be a friend, but if they get sexual favors or whatnot for assitance, that could called be barter. To charge cash, I would call that pimping.

Sometimes it reminds me of a union shop...
I was thinkin more in the line of exchanging ML, ROS and [PRIVATE] for lady's room. helping with/doing screening for. Or is that picking for. Yet it seems all okdata
I was thinkin more in the line of exchanging ML, ROS and [PRIVATE] for lady's room. helping with/doing screening for. Or is that picking for. Yet it seems all okdata Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Has anyone been booted for doing this? It is an infraction, correct?
no and yes for exchange of male only posts for lady's only post area. But yet all seems ok mmmmmmmmm

edit: no as not recently, but the mice seem blind
A lot of guys might be Ford guys or Chevy guys...etc and because of that personal preference they are going to defend that brand loyalty. The same with providers if they have a favorite one. They will tend to hype them up and defend them at times....more brand loyalty so to speak. I don't consider that crossing the WK line. What OSD mentioned is crossing the line.
Getting special favors taints the way info flows.
Well, that's a sin. That's being a weazel!

I was thinkin more in the line of exchanging ML, ROS and [PRIVATE] for lady's room. helping with/doing screening for. Or is that picking for. Yet it seems all okdata Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I have not known anyone to get booted. I think there has been a few short bans, usually when a person quotes for either there own men's lounge or lady's room. And its there for all to see.

The sublte shit almost impossible to prove, the mods would have tell us, and its probably a secret

Has anyone been booted for doing this? It is an infraction, correct? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
  • Doove
  • 03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Doove it the only good WK I know Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I do my best!
A good WK are the guys in my thread! Many of those gents would never vouch for a lady if they did not believe in her.

A bad WK supports a lady knowing she may have issues that are of concern.

IMHO
I do my best! Originally Posted by Doove
well you do it on principle. your not hiding getting a providers screening data of other members or exchanging ml for pr. You do it when you think its right. Sometimes you are. not even tryin to kiss ass in doing so. and nothing more than you think your right.

A good WK are the guys in my thread! Many of those gents would never vouch for a lady if they did not believe in her.

A bad WK supports a lady knowing she may have issues that are of concern.

IMHO Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
mmmmm yes and no

2nd line kinda
  • Doove
  • 03-24-2013, 07:26 PM
well you do it on principle. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If the mood ultimately strikes me, i'll speak more on this later. For now, just suffice it to say that i don't usually view myself as standing up for any particular girl, so much as i'm simply standing up to the guys who are attacking her. And yes, there is a difference.

2nd line kinda
Exactly.
Some of us knights are plaid and tainted.