Navy Commander fired over defying orders.

• WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 10:14 AM
https://kfdm.com/news/navy-commander...accine-refusal A Navy commander has been fired from his job as the executive officer of a warship because he refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine as required and refused to be tested for the virus, Navy officials said Friday.
Navy’s rules. He failed to abide. He got fired. Doesn’t sound like an issue to me.
Not listening to idiots but I'm going to asssume that this is a Covid story?
Unlawful orders are not followed.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 11:04 AM
Unlawful orders are not followed. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Good guess Barleycornhole!... the mandatory Covid order is constitutional

https://www.nationalsecuritylawfirm....ing-to-comply/

The Constitutionality of Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Military:
In the military, a mandatory vaccination order will be presumed lawful and, therefore, will be constitutional, if either: (1) the vaccine has been FDA-approved; or (2) if the vaccine has been granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and the President waives the “informed consent” process
Unlawful orders are not followed. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you ever refuse to follow an order based on your interpretation of the law?
We’ll see how that works out for him. And the other soldiers being discharged. You’ve made that silly argument in another thread previously Barley, you were wrong then and wrong now. There’s nothing illegal about the order to receive the vaccine by the military and refusing to do so will get you discharged. Military career ruined. Oh well, at least they stood by what they think they believe in.

A young attorney at a large firm in New Orleans stood for what she though she believed as well and refused the vaccine because the internet made her believe it might prevent her from having kids, without any evident. Not to add that her pretty ignorant welder husband that lives by shit he watches on Fox convinced her Covid was political. Last I checked she’s on her 3rd month without a job because no firm will hire her. I hope she gets a job eventually because she had a lot of potential to be a good trial lawyer.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 11:17 AM
Barely lived in the closet about the Nave ship he was assigned to!

Maybe that is where he acquired all thos legal acumen!

Are you representing this fellow Barelycorn?
https://media.defense.gov/2021/Aug/0...MO-VACCINE.PDF

SUBJECT: Message to the Force

Get the shot. (This is all that needs to be said.)
Good guess Barleycornhole!... the mandatory Covid order is constitutional

https://www.nationalsecuritylawfirm....ing-to-comply/

The Constitutionality of Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Military:
In the military, a mandatory vaccination order will be presumed lawful and, therefore, will be constitutional, if either: (1) the vaccine has been FDA-approved; or (2) if the vaccine has been granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and the President waives the “informed consent” process Originally Posted by WTF
Did you ever refuse to follow an order based on your interpretation of the law? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

. . . the President waives the “informed consent” process.
Get the fuckin' shot!
Get the shot and the Navy never asked me if I wanted a shot in Boot Camp or a haircut, Get rid of all the anti vaxers.
Now we have real stupid people posting. Those anti-vaxers, there really is no such thing. That is something made up by the left for the suckers out there. Most people will take a vaccine. A proven, safe vaccine and not some emergency approved, no track history vaccine that every day seems to be less and less effective.
As for Noir, just because you say something does not make it so and it is a hard and fast rule in the military, you don't follow unlawful orders...period. Now, it may take some time to determine if such an order is unlawful. I'm sure that when Trump is back in the Oval Office he will try to rectify the damage done by the anti-American tyrants in there now.
You want to see a real anti-vaxer? Check out Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg and still, she believes in vaccines just not for children.
So give up on the hype and propaganda and support the troops that used to be heroes...until they crossed the Biden criminal cabal.
... Barley got a good point here.

Some o' you lads piss on the military - until it suits
your view not to.

#### Salty
Trump got his booster. Guess he wasn’t opposed to getting treatment, and he has the best doctors in the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...teV?li=BBnbcA1

your view not to.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Not me. Do you?
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 07:56 PM

your view not to.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nobody pissing on the military...

You can not pick and choose what orders to follow.

This drug has been tested and approved.

What is your problem?