Encounter: Sexy Summer Doll/Tampa/Ripoff

User ID: -
Date: 10/2/2019
Name: Summer
Phone: 813-538-9175
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...369.htm?cat=26
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: Tampa (Hines Ave area)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None. We agreed we weren't a match a decided to end session. That's when she got violently mad and stole $200
She gave me back $100
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I was turned off immediately, but was there and decided to go on with session. Hoping all my warning signs were wrong
"Gated Community" was a run down dump. Dude [STAFF EDIT - GM] on her stairs on way up to apartment. Possible management??.
Looked much older than pics, probably closer to 60. Big fake tits with some type of scar or bruise on leg. Pics are from long time ago and photoshopped.
Look I've been hobbying for over 15 years, and this was first time had provider basically steal from me. Yes, I've been lucky and most of my reviews are positive.
Unfortunately, not this time. We agreed to end session as we weren't clicking.
She had started some riff about some dude posting a bad review on another board and bad reviews from TER days, I'm naked while she's going off on this tangent
Ridiculous..lol. so I politely say let's end and she agreed
That's when it went from bad to worse. Trying to get my $$$ back. She handed me $ back and said rest was for her time
I was there 5 minutes
I think she has gotten older, isn't as busy, and is angry at the world for her lot in life
strongly urge you to stay far away. This is reason for reviews
Recommendation: No
thanks for the review.