City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Private Incall
Activities: Facesitting, MSOG, DATY, Prostate Massage, BBBJ, CCG
Hair Length and Color: Ginger - Auburn, long
Joy - Dark and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ginger - 5'6" height, awesome rack, amazing body, long lovely hair
Joy - spinner. 5'6"ish, awesome rack with responsive nipples, tanned
Recommendation: Yes
I just spotted this ad earlier for Ginger and Joy doing doubles, but it seems that Joy's info has been removed. I'm curious as to what happened, since I've got a double set up for next weekend.
I know while we were on our date getting to know each other. It was mentioned that Joy didn’t have control over her account. That another provider had control over it and they were working on trying to regain control. But it looks like that hadn’t happened yet.
I know while we were on our date getting to know each other. It was mentioned that Joy didn’t have control over her account. That another provider had control over it and they were working on trying to regain control. But it looks like that hadn’t happened yet. Originally Posted by Redline0057
Well that's a relief, looking forward to seeing these two ladies in action!
Just saw these two will review soon but they are a perfect duo. Best double experience in the world. 2 hours of true pleasure.
Good review!! If I ever do my bucket list for a double and reviewing. I would look forward to meeting them.
First off, thanks for the review. Stellar line up! Look forward to meeting the other half.