My April 15th surprise revealed for KILLEEN....

I will no longer be using hotels for my visits to Killeen.

I am not moving entirely as I still live in Austin, however I will also have a place up there.
After 3 pm on the 15th I will be available with advanced notice.
I may make day trips plus may even have a doubles partner at times. We are both completely straight so we will lavish all of the attention on you gents during our times together, but that is still TBD.
The night of the 15th I may not be available to take appts since I will be moving in, but will hopefully have it furnished and available for play on the 16th.

Here's the dilemma.....
I only have a small car and I'm looking on Craigslist for furniture to furnish the new apartment, so I have no way to transport things when I get them. Plus no way to get them to an upstairs apartment by myself. I will be needing help if anyone has a truck and would also be willing to help carry furniture upstairs I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer. Helping will end up in a discounted session.

I am really looking forward to this and hoping that things will work out for the best and most fun for all involved.
Congrats Tammie, wish I had a truck!!
woohoooo congrats babe!
Let me know, if u need anything
I'm looking for anyone selling a queen or king bed, but can't really buy anything until the week that I'm moving in until that week from CL.
Plus going to save up for other furnishings. So if anyone can help me find items, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not asking for anyone to buy anything, but just to let me know if you know of something.
You will be a welcomed asset to the Killeen area. Now we just need to get together
Awwwwwww. Thank you Buckskin. And that sounds like fun
Just a couple more days