40 years old been on site as TheNaughtyTexan?

I started with Yahoo site builder a program of a website with me and two other girls at the time of what was called thenaughtytexan.com. since then I became married had two children I'm divorced and have three cities worth of claim to my name as well as my children. I am divorced and yes I use the word children because I have the gift of pregnancy only by pill to be pregnant. When it comes to also whom I am I'm granddaughter to the Apollo missions as well as home building of San Antonio and even such heritage under my father of sesame Street Espanol. I am single now but I'm used to making money by these ways before of talking about my heritage. I like to violate men to have the body of not perfect curvy Express that I was a touch and worth a dollar. So now I live at my parents house and don't have my driver's license but would like to get back on my feet even becoming clean and sober which I could live this life because of thankfully aspd.net which is related to this site that became later. I'm in need of assistance of getting my driver's license as well as my own house due to factors of what is the political problem that wants to hurt my family anymore no more hells Angels for being mad about Espanol it need up on sesame Street. Any single men get me or even single women or married I don't mind either I miss going to the parties as well as going out so could somebody help cuz we're hard times in my family. My name is Audrey Mills by the way enjoy doing research on me even if you want to try political to find out that I'm telling the truth about being granddaughter to the Apollo missions twizzlers okay.
Miss Provider partying.
Love,
Audrey MILLS
WHERE DO I Post PROVIDER ADS TEXT ME 7262391948
Well, PetitePleaser from Austin finally has some competition....