Encounter: Sasha/Ivonne Private Massage Harlingen

User ID: -
Date: 02/18/2022
Name: Sasha/Ivonne believe they are the same person
Phone: 713-493-4574
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://brownsville.craigslist.org/h...437569040.html
City: Harlingen
State: Texas
Address: 77 Sunshine Strip
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Massage, HE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Maybe 5'3 or 5'4, nice rack, decent ass, face decent not terrible.
Recommendation: Yes
moved to studio
Do u know which one/where?
Bro her menu opens up, don’t tell her though ( she will kick you out if you assumed she’ll fuck )this was my third time going with her and she undress and wanted to ride, I didn’t have a rubber so we both opted out but yea it was also like 3 weeks at least since I had gone with her and I think I went with her this past Tuesday
Can someone help me find this place here in Harlingen... Thanks
Full service donation please
To be honest you have to call for address, if you ask her what’s the donation for full service most likely she’ll deny you… that’s the vibe I got
She wanted me to fuck her raw…. I was debating if this was out of the ordinary or she low key fucks. Glad I declined….didn’t have a rubber
She is nice
She loves to ride raw
is her number the same 713 493 4574??
Hoping to get an answer if the phone is the same still. Thanks!
I hooked up with Sasha for a massage actually felt a little nervous because of location but as service went on I got better and boy she is one horny lady definitely worth the visit
Did you use the same number to contact her? How many visits did it take to get in? Anyone have an pictures?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-24-2023, 11:36 PM
Please do not post in encounter report threads that are older than 30 days.

Closed.