Anyone been to Montreal?

• jtdhs
  • 06-28-2022, 05:19 PM
Just wondering how it went. Just looking at Tryst and Eros, there are a lot of options up there for pretty reasonable rates. I've never been myself. Border crossing could be a bit of a pain with their covid policies.
An absolute smorgasbord- enjoy
Toronto's strip clubs and massage are light years ahead of anything in NY. I would think Montreal is no different.
A
I have seen Agency girls in Montreal, Quebec City, and Niagara Falls, ON. They were generally great. Lots of 19 and 20 year old spinners in Montreal. I have a great memory of a petite 20 y/o trying to swallow my member and doing the cutest little gags. I was thinking of going back up there again...my first time since COVID came on. I'd go with Massage Parlors in Quebec City - things like FS and CIM are not a problem. Lots of French only speakers in Quebec City.
Montreal was great before COVID. Lots of agencies. Used to be 150-200USD. USD now worth 30% more than the Canadian dollar.
SA girls are also incredible. No time wasters. Very passionate, sophisticated, professional, and creative. No games total gfe. Put your tertiary location there and your inbox is full in 90 min with no effort. European mentality, keep it classy. Dine at some of the best restaurants in North America, nice stroll in the old city, then eat your wheaties so you can make it until dawn with your companion. Breakfast at eggspectations.

Montreal is where a man goes to refind himself. You’ll wish Montreal was an hr closer to Albany. I met my ex and my current ltr SB there. All the girls have real jobs, careers, and even degrees.Not doing this as primary income source so it’s gfe and you can be reasonably confident you are safe. Their bedroom lines are original and not scripted. Culturally they enjoy adventurous sex and are very open minded. Women are typically 9-10 with sexy French accents. Ironically they have very little attitude and are quiet grounded and humble. They don’t engage in larceny nor extortion so you can feel comfortable exploring a less transactional relationship. If you are half decent looking tinder or bumble can be very productive too.

Sex work is not illegal in Canada. Covid restrictions are mostly gone. Arrival app takes 20 seconds. Upload vaccine card and passport. Testing has been dropped. Hit border around 2 pm weekdays and after 8 no lineup. Do not hit between 11-2 on Saturday or Sunday

Enjoy
Kingston, OT..........a few legal brothels.......one hour north of the Fort.......beautiful women and good prices
Go for it - it’s a smorgasbord of lust