Summer rain, anyone?

Any seen this chick, or have any info? I wouldn't mind tofft, but more of a risk than I want to take, at 2 hours away.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/393246423458
I always think that when the post too many naked pics it tends to be TGTBT .DID she give you address or hotel?
Yeah, seems tgtbt..and too much kitty in the pics. I haven't reached out yet, just looking for some potential feedback first.
I've really gotta figure out how to get across the border...or wait till they finally drop the vax requirements. It's been dry as hell in VT for a long time..but it's starting to dry up in my 2 hour radius too.
nice pussy. if clean, might be fun to eat
Come on guys. If after all these years active in this community you think that post is real then I don't even know how you get through life
Ha! Well said.

Wanting to believe is a powerful force that overcomes reason - with providers - and in the rest of life.

Come on guys. If after all these years active in this community you think that post is real then I don't even know how you get through life Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Well i got a picture from her and she looks way older then the pics so you wont be getting whats in those pics