Leo is stepping up its game

Out of abundance of caution links containing real life information will be removed The Dr

that's is interesting take... they watched this place since April and noticed no ladies left there and charged them with trafficking...the really bad thing that is and new to me Is they watched the guys going in and out and identify 10 0f them... holy shit.. that is a game changer.. so your favorite central ave place could be being watched and they are recording... so if you here a knock on the door at your house at 10pm and they say NYSP you will know why.. which is no big deal unless you have a partner at home.

funny thing was I go up that way here and there was about 20 percent of me that was gonna stop there to I seen this .... and it happened yesterday...one guy is from scheryville does any body know him lol
Wild stuff, thanks for the post. Wish they would just legalize and regulate already.
anybody who wants to read the article just search rainbow spa Brattleboro Vermont busted
If you read the story - they somehow got some of these guys to admit they had paid for sex acts. For the love of all that is holy - if the cops ever approach you about one of these places - SAY NOTHING. The police will say anything to get you to self incriminate - don't do it.

I once went to an AMP while the police were inside - guy meets me out front and starts grilling me about if I had been there before and said they had footage from inside and I better not lie. I said I could not recall if I had ever been there before and if I had - nothing illegal had happened - I said I was just looking for a legit massage and this place has been here for years, so I thought it must be legit.

He kept trying to intimidate me - but I just held firm to my story.

There is absolutely no benefit to confessing and there is almost no chance they can prove illegal activity unless they catch you soliciting.
Southgate. Just curious when the leo keeps pressing, what do you say to politely end the conversation? Do you have to take it to something like "Unless you are planning on charging with me something, I'd like to get on with my day". Thanks
"Am I being Detained?"
"What crime do you suspect me of committing?"
"I do not answer questions"
"I want a lawyer"

on repeat.
Thanks just never been there and always curious if there is a diplomatic/polite way of saying fyou.
My thing yeah you can deny it my problem is … the cops coming to your house … honey who is at the door … mama we are just questioning your husband about a whore house he was at lol…
So by the time I got here, the original post has been edited.

Is there a news article? If so, can someone please psd it onto me (BBGSolutionsNY@gmail.com).

Thank you
Google rainbow spa Brattleboro Vermont busted
Google rainbow spa Brattleboro Vermont busted Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Thank you

I appreciate the intel
this place exactly helped Leo do the bust..they read our reviews on here lol... I think we all know they do but the one article confirms it... you know they are reading all the reviews on the hot spot on central avenue Im willing to bet money that gets shutdown by year end...too busy and too busy of a spot to stay open
on a side note I feel bad for. them it is extreme dry area for amps... literally nh vt might have to go to boston or ct... Springfield ma is dead zone... I got all horned up and called 20 asian number all led to one hotel in Springfield ma....so I said fuck it I had some drinks in me... went to the room and could not turn around quick enough.... room smelled of smoke... no amount of makeup could cover up her wrinkles sunken face and yellow teeth pushed backed in her mouth ... .said oh shit forgot my wallet.... not even including the people lurking around the hotel I parked at business and walked over or I think my car would of go broken into
Thanks just never been there and always curious if there is a diplomatic/polite way of saying fyou. Originally Posted by Northerndancer
I kind of turned the tables on him. I started asking questions about the place and what was going on there. I said I was shocked that the place had been open for years, so I assumed the place was legit. Said I never heard anything about illegal activities.

Then when he pressed on, I asked, "should I have a lawyer here, because I didn't do anything and it feels like I am being questioned?" I said it very politely - but directly and firmly. I am not sure if that did it or he just felt like he would not get anything out of me, but he stopped at the point - he ended by saying, "we better not catch you on the tapes.". It is all about scaring you into confessing something that they have no way of proving - it they had a way of proving it they would just arrest you.

Confessing to anything without first talking to a lawyer is just a really bad idea.

Remember, receiving a sex act is not a crime - soliciting one for money or paying for one is. At an AMP or a hotel room that is not mine- where there is always the possibility there is a camera - I never ask for a sex act or negotiate on price. Unless they have that on tape or the provider is an undercover, it is almost impossible to prove a crime.
Thank you

I appreciate the intel Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thank-you, for posting in this thread! Your profile picture made my time here worthwhile!