weird amp

had this lady asking me if I was married if I had kids... where I was from told her 10 minutes up the road and she said in America lol... kept telling me I was handsome which not tooting my own horn... no problem picking up women just like the easy route.... keep staring at me like teenage dream faze...told her I only wanted hand release... for personal reasons of catching something and bringing it home... and since I just don't trust these amps lately advertising bbfs.... kept pushing for everything...told her hand only...so goes next time everything... then asks when im coming back told 2 weeks she says next week lol....could of gotten everything for 40....was weird... not a pro at these places only been to about 15 to 20 and had full service half the times... I almost wonder if she took my cum and got her self pregnant lol.. she kept me there the full hour even though I tried to leave after I cummed. said I gotta I go no no you have 10 minutes left and kept massaging me....
What AMP did this happen at? They all are a little weird to me.
that's def weird, but she may have just liked you. if you are an attractive guy the seems normal and nice, thats probably a big change from the regular creatons she is forced to suck off each time. You were an opportunity, to get a better life so she tried to take it.
Had the same thing at central amp.
Is this the one by the Home Depot...................
The girl I met at the central place had a lot of fun with me. She thoroughly enjoyed our session. I'm a younger fit guy who works out 3-4 times a week with the weights and runs 10ks a couple times a week as well. I partake in the hobby simply because dating these days is a mess and this is just easier. Girl let me go fs for a good bit less than most are tipping and told me to come back soon. I may see if she'll meet up outside the amp.