Is this legit?

Dude, she’s like 50. Why u even barking up that tree?
Nothing wrong with 50 yo librarian if pics reasonably accurate. Price just tgtbt, so probably a scam. See if she wants a deposit
her pics return nothing on google, so its probably not someone re-using another girls pics. she looks good, but not so good that it seems unreasonable. I would say TOFTT
Just not attracted to older women. Prolly why I’m divorced lol
Nope, no deposit. I asked for a time today but she said no bc she's getting her hair done, so set one up for tomorrow. I'm going to give it a shot but 100 just seems like I'm being set up for something.
Nope, no deposit. I asked for a time today but she said no bc she's getting her hair done, so set one up for tomorrow. I'm going to give it a shot but 100 just seems like I'm being set up for something. Originally Posted by paradiselost

Yes, donation seems tgtbt. Also if she really librarian, maybe financial frame of reference is how overdue books still 10 cents a day. Obviously, it antennae gives off any negative safety or ripoff vibes, err on side of caution.
I agree about the donation being tgtbt but maybe she’s just horny and looking to make a little extra cash on the side. I was texting w her today and she was pretty responsive and she seemed relatively “normal” for whatever that’s worth. She carried on a fairly intelligent conversation too which is a rarity. Only way to find out if she’s legit is for someone to toftt. If you do see her tomorrow please report back. As always, stay safe and trust your gut!
Had to get the grey washed out today?
The first pic reminds me a little bit of SJ. I think she looks a lot closer to 40 than 50 - hard to imagine a scam would blow you off for a haircut.

Please, whatever you do, don't try to be a hero and tell her she is charging too little....let the rest of us get grandfathered in first.
Please, whatever you do, don't try to be a hero and tell her she is charging too little....let the rest of us get grandfathered in first.[/QUOTE]

I apologize for that, I've only met one provider that I have ever said that to and after everyone's reaction, I certainly wouldn't say it again.
So she contacted me and cancelled. She said her mom and sister had just shown up to take her somewhere for her birthday. I'm rescheduling for next week.
When someone says they are going to TOFTT and they don't reply, I always assume the worse.. so good on you, make sure you let us know she didn't lock you in a basement.
Ok, so our rescheduled appointment came and went and I never heard a peep from her. Haven't seen her post again either so, guess it's a bust.