Anyone have any luck?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...n-wet/44609870 so I've tried twice and got excuses .shes cute ,sent some nice pics ,decent rate but had no luck
That phone number looks strangely close to Brandy's. I'm only going off of memory.
Same 4 #s but they are different. 9876 9786. I thought the same
Responses dont need to be private .its not a review guys
Is this the same Scarlett who has the crazy boyfriend?
No this is the Scarlett with like a massive open wound that has expanded to her whole cheek.
The pics shes sent ive never seen any kinda cut or wound. The pics looked newer
No wound. you’re thinking of Kora from Schenectady
Responses dont need to be private .its not a review guys Originally Posted by Scoot642
Scoot

Private tags can be used anytime by members to keep some details out of non members view. These tags are also used in the review forums to keep premium details private as per ECCIE guidelines.
Scoot

Private tags can be used anytime by members to keep some details out of non members view. These tags are also used in the review forums to keep premium details private as per ECCIE guidelines. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I understand that and thanks was just hoping they weren't private. And yes I think Kora is who warren was thinking of.
The date on the ad in this post is dated February 25. Are we sure the phone number still good ?
Its a current # for the girl in pic although she's a little heavier but not much. Tried twice got excuses as she was on her way.im not waiting an extra 45-60 minutes