What is the best lubricant and why?

I searched for "best lubricant" and got dozens of provider reviews as the response. Judging from that, our provides ARE the best lubricant!

Aside from mother nature, what is your favorite personal lubricant, tell us how it worked for you and why you recommend it.

Brand names? Where you bought it? Price?

Huck
I searched for "best lubricant" and got dozens of provider reviews as the response. Judging from that, our provides ARE the best lubricant!

Aside from mother nature, what is your favorite personal lubricant, tell us how it worked for you and why you recommend it.

Brand names? Where you bought it? Price?

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry

Huck, I can still remember when I walked into a provider's incall and she had a can of WD-40 on her nightstand. She saw the look on my face and quickly let me know one of her nightstand door hinges was squeaky and needed lubricating.
I prefer Wet, it has a thinner consistency, staying power and comes in flavors, all sugar free ..under $10 at Walfart

newest version..
H2O for anything and everything, they have a type for just about anything you can think of....Any adult store or online has it, it runs about the same as all lubes.....$17 for 4oz. Now my fav flavored lube is Swiss Navy Passion fruit..No aftertaste and a good lube as well......Believe me I go through tons of lube with the toys I use.......
It depends on you and/or your partners needs. Some people and certain acts (anal, ear sex, and masturbation) are more suited towards silicone based lubricants while some situations are perfect for water based lubes (women with sensitive vaginal environment, easier to clean).

I prefer Pink Water Based Lube for my needs. It's engineered to be cohesive to a woman's vaginal environment, so it is less likely to cause bacterial or yeast infections . Water based lube doesn't have a taste inmost cases, don't have to take 3 showers to get clean and it doesn't stain the sheets.

Spit...
  • MC
  • 02-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Astroglide works well for Russian.

Spit... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I concur saliva on the dick works well.
I've always used the brand WET. It works. But nature's own is the best :P
My catly charm is usually all that's needed...If all else fails I break out the GSO3.
The other guy juice before you got there. LOL
The other guy juice before you got there. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
perhaps that's an Arkansas thing
perhaps that's an Arkansas thing Originally Posted by canuckvic

Nah! Its a marking the territory thing!
Good old KY. I like their warming liquid & jelly. The warming sensation seems to go over well during a handjob.

It's water based, water soluble, & doesn't stain the sheets.

I've tried Slippery Stuff because I've heard other ladies rave about it, but I didn't like it as much...& it was more expensive.

I'll stick with the KY.
Gun Oil

this stuff is the truth