Can a Hobbiest Run a Tab

Just curious as I am waiting on my tax refund which will go to 3-5 sessions. Do any of the ladies allow the gents to run a tab?
I think they would trust you as much to pay after services as much as you would trust to pre pay weeks in advance lol
I swear y'all are running amok!!!!
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! For real...LOL.
Ladies run tabs on the guys all the time. But these tabs are walked out on most of the time.
Payday Advance, cost about a Jackson per 250 borrowed monthly.
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! For real...LOL. Originally Posted by Mature210
Pardon me Mature but have you considered changing your handle to Wimpy? Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
Oh man. I have heard it all. We have seen ladies beg. But a hobbyist. Wow. No lady with any business sense would take you up on your offer. But then again. I have been amazed on what has been happening here recently.
Damn - I need to open a payday advance
If you can't afford it, shouldn't be doing it. Simple.

Closest to a tab would be I would imagine a sugar baby situation where you pay them each month at the pre determined date (usually beginning or end), and time with them is exchanged on demand (or close to it as possible). Usually money is supported first then time serviced throughout the month. Only thing I can see working in this fashion. But not a "tab" per se.
Just curious as I am waiting on my tax refund which will go to 3-5 sessions. Do any of the ladies allow the gents to run a tab? Originally Posted by SARufus
You just better pay so your account doesn't go to a collection agency. That would suck to fuck up your credit score over some pussy . . . or have "Guido the killer pimp" take your shtuff.
Pardon me Mature but have you considered changing your handle to Wimpy? Ladies, gentlemen, good day! Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Pardon me sir...For Someone who wanted to be a mod you sure do have a problem grasping a couple of guidelines like #1 #3 #4 maybe you should have stuck to being the social coordinator of South Texas...anybody else figure it out yet???

Cheers!

Pardon me sir...For Someone who wanted to be a mod you sure do have a problem grasping a couple of guidelines like #1 #3 #4 maybe you should have stuck to being the social coordinator of South Texas...anybody else figure it out yet???

Cheers!

Originally Posted by a10bomb
There are Lots of Lovers of the Hobby in South Texas. But only one hasn't posted since 1/13/16. And what you know. He is a coordinator. That's my guess.
There are Lots of Lovers of the Hobby in South Texas. But only one hasn't posted since 1/13/16. And what you know. He is a coordinator. That's my guess. Originally Posted by big35hurt
Lurching back on topic ... seems to me that there's a connection between the notion of a customer looking to pay later for services now and that of a provider looking to be paid now for services later.

There are perennial threads in the Mens Forum where some kind-hearted trick "loaned" money to a provider in distress (which is to say he pre-paid for three or four sessions) and she stopped returning his calls. I expect there may be a few in the Powder Puff Room about kind-hearted providers who gave services on credit and the bill was never paid.

Seems that payment when services are rendered seems in the best interest of both parties - which might seem unfriendly, but how many friendships are wrecked over loaning money or unreturned favors?

So like the bard says, "neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan loses both itself and friend."