CASSANDRA FLAKEY UMM NO

Ok there looks to be an misunderstanding. There was no way i tried to fuck anyone in a bad way. I was busy i could not take a call so i passed it on no harm in that (so I thought). Im damned if I do and damned if I don't.
Sorry about your bad time I will never vouch for anyone one again, after all I have no way of knowing how someone else does their job. To say Im flakey I have to strongly disagree!

Cassandra
baby what are you talking about.....you have to at least post their comments.... we can tell the truth...and there is 2 sides to every story. do you and let the rest take care of itself. see me and ill make it better.
Me thincks the OP is talking about this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=209563
umm yes
I was telling you not asking you mr dearhunter. thax for your comet though (not really lol)
Cassandra, if the reviewer is to be believed, you flaked not once, but repeatedly. For many guys (me, for example) that says that you don't respect your clients or their time time.

Respect is important in this thing of ours, and it needs to go both ways.

I have no doubt there's a reason for what happened; there are always reasons. But the client whose time go wasted is probably more interested in an apology and some attempt at compensation. That sort of response is the way to handle these sorts of unfortunate incidents.

Of course, you may choose to stand your ground, and try to convince everyone that you're right. Being right doesn't pay the bills, though. Your call.
Cassandra.... People do talk, there is a history here. Blowpop gave good advice
  • Satin
  • 04-21-2011, 05:47 PM
...but EA she was just giving her "comet".... lol
Now now Satin not everyone can spell as good as Texas Gator. What if she was on an iPhone, ever heard of auto-correct..... Man that crap makes me look like a real idiot LOL!!
Now now Satin not everyone can spell as good as Texas Gator. What if she was on an iPhone, ever heard of auto-correct..... Man that crap makes me look like a real idiot LOL!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I thought that it was you that make you look like a real idiot...
ok i dont know what you guys are taking about but anyway i have already squared things away with this poster so have a good one.
Now now Satin not everyone can spell as good as Texas Gator. What if she was on an iPhone, ever heard of auto-correct..... Man that crap makes me look like a real idiot LOL!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Those Telenovelas are actually pretty damn entertaining. I know if I ever get Steve Jobs rich, I will lay down a couple of thousands for a 1 hours session with a Telenovela star. I am bilingual so we have step one squared away. Now Step 2. Make Billions.
ok i dont know what you guys are taking about but anyway i have already squared things away with this poster so have a good one. Originally Posted by illdoitall

Squared away? by that you mean you telling me you don't care what people say...and no hard feelings? I'm just wondering...I wasn't going to post but I had after reading this...

Would have been nice to try and square things up..
So, would this be an example of Flakey squared