Undercova Brotha - Staying Stealth

a few good tools for the my brothas and sistas. Of course this is for educational purposes only:

TOR - for anonymous surfing, the mods will hate this because it will eliminate IP tracking but so will BIG brotha. This tool should be used as the basis for all internet activity.

Tor on Android (Orbot) - Orbot is an application that allows mobile phone users to access the web, instant messaging and email without being monitored or blocked by their mobile internet service provider. Orbot brings the features and functionality of Tor to the Android mobile operating system.

mail.ru - servers located in Russia. ALWAYS Use TOR for access.

Skype for mobile - still an area I am exploring...this should be used on a hobby phone or a hobby SIM card if used with TOR/ORBOT. Theoretically, this should eliminate the need for a separate hobby phone as long as you know how to access it anonymously and cover your tracks well but I am still reviewing to be sure. This needs to be tied to an anonymous email like mail.ru, ALWAYS Use TOR for access. I suggest using the text only via ORBOT: TOR on Android

--

If you have other ideas or tips on setup, please reply in this thread. I am also welcome to flaws in the use of these apps and anyone that can bring flaws to light as well as better tools and work-arounds.

PLEASE NO PM's
wow....i can see all the new handles popping up now.
LMAO BDS.... I know right. Talk about a thankless, non paying job gettin' harder...
wow....i can see all the new handles popping up now. Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Oh no!!! What a new issue!
It doesnt really matter in the end the person gives her . . . . . . ahemm. . . themselves up away anyways.
Please. Enlighten me why the fuck would my mobile internet service provider monitor and/ or block me? Do they wish to stop receiving my money?
Please. Enlighten me why the fuck would my mobile internet service provider monitor and/ or block me? Do they wish to stop receiving my money? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Yes they do...and they will even help lock you up to prove it.