Ashley Madison

I’m going to give AM a try. Any experience?
I’m going to give AM a try. Any experience? Originally Posted by Grey63
Yes, awhile back. I can't remember much except it seemed that you had to subscribe to some higher level to get and receive messages. Maybe that's no longer the case.

Regardless, I didn't stay long. Didn't result in anything for me. But I do hope your experience is better.

All the best.
Thanks! I’ll share if I have any luck
I had pretty good luck with it a few years ago, but then they got hacked and released all the info of the men on the site. I haven't used it since.
I read about that. So far I’ve run into some scammers pretending to be unhappy wives
Let us know ��
Interested to hear how it goes
Good luck with AM. From the public info released after the hack, like 90% of real members were men. Most of the "women" were staff signed on in fake accounts to flirt with the men to get them to upgrade so they can send and receive messages. Even with that, some dudes did get lucky.

And, I have had sex with amateurs and professionals. I much prefer professionals. I will stick with the good ladies on this board and others ....
Thanks for the feedback. I do get the sense that there are bunch of fakes on the site