Question for Atlanta Ladies and Gents

One of my all time favorite packages in NYC, Chicago and Vegas is Clock Free Date.

It allows me and my date to enjoy our private times, partake in leisurely dining experience and cause some trouble during night on the town.

In New York it usually involves seeing a show together or going to swing club (yeah I know .. quite a spread here lol)

In Chicago it is jazz and blues clubs in addition to usual play time and dinner.

In Las Vegas it is usually vegas show, strip clubs, gambling.

While planning my 1st visit to Atlanta, what would make a great Clock Free date?
Hey Lina,
Have you heard of The Liberator Store? Yes, the same place where all the wedges and ramps are made...well, they actually have a retail store attached to their warehouse! They have all of their shapes and other furniture on display, and much like a mattress store, ready to be "tried-out". They also have a huge assortment of toys - but unlike most "sex-shops" who have their toys in plastic clamshells on a rack, The Liberator Store has their toys out on display, more like a wireless store! So, you can actually "test" the toys as well.

I have included this spot on many a date; left dinner, went to Liberator, then off to my place!

I hope you enjoy your visit to Atlanta!
So, Caylee, you showing your "kinky" side? JPW
So, Caylee, you showing your "kinky" side? JPW Originally Posted by AtlMeetingOrg
How've you been Jimmy? I miss seeing you around

xoxo
Caylee
No more than I miss seeing you and everyone else. You ready for a JPW M&G?
  • FK
  • 11-21-2011, 05:52 PM
OMG, I've been wanting some Liberator furniture. I have to check this place out soon!
Thanks Caylee
OMG, I've been wanting some Liberator furniture. I have to check this place out soon!
Thanks Caylee Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Anytime! Let me know when you want to go...I'd love to meet you
  • FK
  • 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM
I will be in Atlanta in the next couple of days.....27th, 28th, and 29th.....
Hey sexy lady! I would suggest dinner and night at the Fox! I would also suggest a wild evening at the Trapeze. FIRST I would have to suggest dinner and drinks with me because I would love to see you again!
Hugs and kisses
TL