Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: dfk, bbbj, DATY, 69, cowgirl, MIsh, MPCFS
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 350
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34c(enhanced)-24-30 smoking fucking hot. Great tight body, nice curves, no fat, flat stomach, hell i still can't believe it
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Seems you came away with a big smile.
Sounds like you had fun, are you going to post a review on Sarah too? I have been wondering about her too
Yep, will have to be next week
I've been trying to get her to visit Tupelo....maybe one day she will
The last name sting scares me a bit!
the only thing about "sting" id that she is like pussy crack,
u gotta have more
Yeah, that threw me off too, to begin with.

But, "Sting" refers to the name of the lead singer in the '80's band "Police" and Roxanne was the name of one of their songs about a woman with "the red light on" as her profession.

This girl won't sting and she ain't LE. But she will sure will put a smile on your face and take your breath away, both with her beauty and her BCD talents.
Yeah, that threw me off too, to begin with.

But, "Sting" refers to the name of the lead singer in the '80's band "Police" and Roxanne was the name of one of their songs about a woman with "the red light on" as her profession.

This girl won't sting and she ain't LE. But she will sure will put a smile on your face and take your breath away, both with her beauty and her BCD talents. Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
ISTR she has more than a few reviews here attesting to both her legitimacy and the quality of the services received.

Cheers,

bcg